How are the Papiers doing?

Unregistered

How are the Papiers doing?

They have been seen together having fun all over town. Ron has left a beard grow and still looks like he still taking growth hormones Nerly looks like she gain 20 lbs as she posed for a selfie smoking a Cuban cigar. Natalie has been no where in sight. Maybe just maybe Ron has finally moved on.

Unregistered
    Papier become such a d..k! I asked him for a favor and he thought his sh.t didn’t stink. Never spoke to him again until after he got fired. The guy was a totally different person after. He was Friendly and actually wanted to have a conversation. Told him good luck but I had to go. What a f..king di&k! Buddy you should halve had that attitude when you were on top not when you’re in the bottom.

Goes to show that u just never know what life will bring you.

Unregistered
    I seen all three of them, together last week at the LA fitness gym in Brickell. I looked at them and keep walking.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I seen all three of them, together last week at the LA fitness gym in Brickell. I looked at them and keep walking.
    Once you have a threesome normal sex is just not the same. It’s like crack !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once you have a threesome normal sex is just not the same. It’s like crack !
    I agree! Two guys and one girl is the best. A lot of people here are in the closet. If u guys only knew.