Useless awards
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Useless awards

Unregistered

Useless awards

Why are this departments two most useless sergeants awarded? Is it because they're "hot" and suck the right wee wee? Because we all know they don't jack, and I don't care what the awards said.

Unregistered

Omg dud you hear it too!?🤣

Omg! That was so freakin funny when someone said as JT stood in front of the sign, " Right in front of the fuccin sign, you fuccin moron!" I about shit my pants laughing and then the sign falls back.🤣🤣🤣🤣like watching SNL....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Omg! That was so freakin funny when someone said as JT stood in front of the sign, " Right in front of the fuccin sign, you fuccin moron!" I about shit my pants laughing and then the sign falls back.🤣🤣🤣🤣like watching SNL....
    Also doesn't JT have enough MAGAt truckery already? Just what he needs, another truck.

Unregistered

Free truck hell I'm getting free hotels and food gifts biw

Also doesn't JT have enough MAGAt truckery already? Just what he needs, another truck.
    Now now his political views are his business but the comment on zoom was so efn funny the guy actually called jt a fuccin moron for standing in front of his sign on zoom for all to hear!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣it's like the universe was laughing at the scam. Cops are not allowed to take gift over 100 pet alone 35000 ethic commission ought to look into that scam

Unregistered
    The scumbag that does the least in this department, steals overtime weekly, at home while on duty, a hypocrite at its finest, and so much more, gets awarded "Officer of the Year"? Talk about a master at finessing the bosses and the system. He seems cool at first glance but he is for himself, your typical rat! My friend at Homeland told me finding that weed was a not what they were looking for and GIU begged for the confiscation and of course it was given to them on a silver plate and no arrest was even made then. Homeland was looking for something else and the weed was stumbled upon. His best friend, the LT that steals OT too with him on the weekends, pushed this award to the max for his boy. You mean to tell me that saving a life or putting your life in grave danger is less important than finding marijuana? Find weed guys don't save lives you might get hooked up with a car wtf!! Oh, and keep your eyes open for his rookie ass son going to GIU soon, that's in the works already. I don't go to GIU and stay away from rats like him. What an absolute joke!

Unregistered

Unbelievable

Why are this departments two most useless sergeants awarded? Is it because they're "hot" and suck the right wee wee? Because we all know they don't jack, and I don't care what the awards said.
    Chief Lopez you really should be ashamed of yourself. Not only do you reward Bola’s chicks you turn a blind eye to the inappropriate relationships he’s having in the department. No wonder no one takes you or your command staff seriously. Giving those two awards is a joke.

Unregistered

Shocking I say shocking !

Chief Lopez you really should be ashamed of yourself. Not only do you reward Bola’s chicks you turn a blind eye to the inappropriate relationships he’s having in the department. No wonder no one takes you or your command staff seriously. Giving those two awards is a joke.
    It's not Ed's fault, really. All of of them belong to the square and compass club so they have reward the miscreants of the club while real heros like Little Louie who saved and employee after other staff saw the guy pass out and did nothing while pit bull Lou did CPR, then his shit sergeant at the time never acknowledged or sent a commendation . Lou should have been officer of the decade instead of Gil Ochoa girl friend from GIU which stands for Gay ignorant and useless🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    I’ll give Espin my “award” everyday if I could.

Unregistered
    This department needs Jesus. Why so much hate? I don’t agree with the officer of the year award but the others are well deserved. Life saving sheathed jog or small should always be recognized and Truly only those who work or have worked in AD know how draining that division really is. Congratulations Ladies!

Unregistered
    This department needs Jesus. Why so much hate? I don’t agree with the officer of the year award but the others are well deserved. Life saving sheathed jog or small should always be recognized and Truly only those who work or have worked in AD know how draining that division really is. Congratulations Ladies!
    Ok Janet. Thanks for coming to defend yourself

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast