Sgt Liz Bremer found guilty for not being home while on disability 🤣👍 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Stealing time is stealing. It’s stealing from city of Miami police department. Stealing is stealing. Rather you are stealing from a human being, government, dog, or car. You are stealing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    At least she “wasn’t asleep” in the back of a car while two criminals were planning to commit a crime, ohh wait the guy seating in the back seat wasn’t asleep 🤔, perhaps she didn’t steal from anybody or violated anybody civil rights. I take Her before I take any of you unethical dirty corrupt punks.
    So, what you're saying is it's ok fake an illness? Which is lying so how much better is it to lie? Sh lied and stole from the city.

Unregistered
    Thank God she is not black and was caught stealing time. She would have been handed a pink slip instead of 10 hours.

Unregistered
    At least she “wasn’t asleep” in the back of a car while two criminals were planning to commit a crime, ohh wait the guy seating in the back seat wasn’t asleep 🤔, perhaps she didn’t steal from anybody or violated anybody civil rights. I take Her before I take any of you unethical dirty corrupt punks.
    So you take one criminal over another criminal, so for you is the lesser criminal . Ask ex officer Fernadez that was terminated years ago for scamming the city for a similar incident , asked him how fair that is .

Unregistered

Would have qualified her to become union president

Unregistered
    Why can't we see the test of this thread,?

Unregistered
    Why is Justine Garcia not allowing us to see the second page?

Unregistered
    I hope MOD1 is watching this thread.

Unregistered
    I hope MOD1 is watching this thread.
    For what? Were just saying, how the department, has different standards for those in the F&F plan or dating a staff member. Nothing about this department is fair and honest! It all depends on your race, whom your related to, whom your sleeping with or if city hall likes you. The rest of us, were only a number on a payroll sheet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12