New fop survey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

New fop survey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We need to get this done. Ask around and forward it to any member that did not receive it. CHECK YOUR EMAILS.

Unregistered
    Chief you asked for it. A Vote of No Confidence has now initiate it on your ass. Wow! Only after being here less than 6 month. You have set a new record.

I guess calling Tommy Reyes just a Sgt was another mistake. Goes to show you what you think of your Sgt’s and Officers.
    Welcome to Miami. I’m sure your trip back to Texas is going to fine. 🤣👍.

This vote of no confidence will follow your throughput the rest of your career

Unregistered
    Brothers and Sisters,

On April 5th of this year, Chief Acevedo was sworn in to lead our department. In this short time we have received and insurmountable amount of complaints from our members on the Chiefs' antics and poor leadership abilities. In my first email about Chief Acevedo coming to Miami I stated I would enter into this new relationship with an open mind and encouraged you, the members to do the same. I also made a promise that should we be needed that we would be ready for whatever comes our way. I regret that the relationship between Art Acevedo and our members has not gone well. After receiving many requests from the membership to do so, we will be conducting a "Vote of Confidence". The link to vote is below. Please rest assured that the vote is confidential and you are safe to express yourself without retribution. Please note the vote below is only for active members of the police department. Please feel free to share the link with other active members of the department who may have not seen this email.

The voting will end at 2359 hours on 9/22/21

Tommy Reyes

President
    Fraternal Order of Police
    Miami Lodge #20

Unregistered
    Lol. Pride boy does this to hope that fat boy morales gets in which will satisfy Carrollo with continued mafia corruption and a promotion to old step daddy McCrink. Tough it up. Change is good. F&F is finally gone and you sissy boys are mad and shitting in your diaper or depends. Get over it. Corrupt azzholes

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol. Pride boy does this to hope that fat boy morales gets in which will satisfy Carrollo with continued mafia corruption and a promotion to old step daddy McCrink. Tough it up. Change is good. F&F is finally gone and you sissy boys are mad and shitting in your diaper or depends. Get over it. Corrupt azzholes
    Yeah. We got more over Tommy since he’s been president for a vote of no confidence against him instead. The butthurt is real with that group.

Unregistered
    Yeah. We got more over Tommy since he’s been president for a vote of no confidence against him instead. The butthurt is real with that group.
    The chief first. He needs to go.

Unregistered
    The chief first. He needs to go.
    Morales needs to go. The shit is hanging off your nose from Carrollos azz. Fat boy Morales is Carrollos Ball and Chain *****! Give crazy Joe a hanky and wipe his tears away that we finally have a chief that won't kiss his corrupt azz.