Rural to suburban in just a few years. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know that full and well. Born and raised here. I seem first hand what this county has been allowed to be come. A mental hospital. I meant the question from the business point of view of this agency. If we have not been rural in 30 years, then why does each one of our districts still operate like an archaic low staffed back woods sheriffs office? Big city population and problems run by a small county sheriffs office. Small based on boots on the street. Not toys, budget, or never ending amount of brass and office buildings we have all over. When you break I’d down by district, we barely barely keep up. Work a zone a few years. You will see. From a citizen standpoint alone, it’s not excusable.
    You’re exactly right. I couldn’t agree more.

Unregistered
    And your point is?
    My point was clear. If you did not understand it, then you will when you eventually grow up. If you grow up.

Unregistered
    Just venting on an old site. I could take this to social media or at a minimum start trying to bring attention to this site. I’m long gone from this agency but have grown kids working here. One in the jail and one on patrol. Not to mention young friends that are about half way through their careers who I care very much about. Also, I’m a citizen. Sick of the games that people and agencies play with cops.

If you have complaints, do as you said and take it to social media.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12