Acevedo can’t catch a break. Resign while you have your dignity

Unregistered

Acevedo can’t catch a break. Resign while you have your dignity

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You what’s funny about that survey you could vote several times and he sent it out three times. Reminded me of a Democratic poll, such clowns and most of the folks voting were retired.

Unregistered

The Malanga

What dignity are you talking about? This slob Aguacate has none. This legend in his own mind is useless.

Unregistered
    You what’s funny about that survey you could vote several times and he sent it out three times. Reminded me of a Democratic poll, such clowns and most of the folks voting were retired.
    Tic toc enrrique tic to whortiz tik toc tik toc

Unregistered
    I bet if the Chief, is handed his walking papers. Ortiz's will suddenly, start to stab him in the back.

Unregistered
    I bet if the Chief, is handed his walking papers. Ortiz's will suddenly, start to stab him in the back.
    Ortiz is a looser and a rat 🐀 he shouldn’t even be allowed to attend fop meetings can we vote on this? To ban him from anything that has to do with our membership

Unregistered
    Exactly.. they want another corrupt puppet like fat boy Manny Morales to be the dirty cop ***** for political purposes... no wonder Carrollo wants morales in so bad.. elections are coming up and he needs fat boy to assist in the dirty deeds. Wow.