Who’s a Leader?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Who’s a Leader?

Everyone *****es but who is what you consider a “leader”.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone *****es but who is what you consider a “leader”.
    albert estrivz and sam gam bill godfrey...... toby R. Real leaders . Hon.mention to Mildred Pfrogner working behind the scenes to get the important information out to those who need assistance.

Unregistered
    albert estrivz and sam gam bill godfrey...... toby R. Real leaders . Hon.mention to Mildred Pfrogner working behind the scenes to get the important information out to those who need assistance.
    You make me laugh with some those names

Unregistered
    Estraviz???? Really??? LMFAO. Mimi? Very nice and friendly. But a "leader"? Not hardly.

Unregistered
    Estraviz. Holy cow.

Unregistered
    You make me laugh with some those names
    You're an ass clown bro

Unregistered
    A leader is someone that is respected and trusted. A person that cares more about my needs than the agencies. I hope the rumor is true about his promotion when Wayne takes over. If you want a leader/friend/mentor you will agree when it’s official.

Unregistered
    A leader is someone that is respected and trusted. A person that cares more about my needs than the agencies. I hope the rumor is true about his promotion when Wayne takes over. If you want a leader/friend/mentor you will agree when it’s official.
    Careful what you wish for with Wayne as you may not like his quick to drop paper for the smallest of issues.

Unregistered
    There are some leaders here. There are some sergeants who take care of officers weather they work for them or not. Same ones that get on a scene and are competent and don’t panic. Same thing goes for some lieutenants. I’m not going to mention any names but the list is short and we know who they are.

Unregistered
    There are some leaders here. There are some sergeants who take care of officers weather they work for them or not. Same ones that get on a scene and are competent and don’t panic. Same thing goes for some lieutenants. I’m not going to mention any names but the list is short and we know who they are.
    Go ahead.... Drop some names

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast