Jumping Ship? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jumping Ship?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    General Regulations. WTF is a Genera Regulation? you dont even work here!
    I'm not him/her but I work here. I'll give you an example- two elections ago he criticized his opponent for trying to double dip his pension. He even had one of his donors put up a billboard outside our East entrance with a big ice cream cone,,,remember that nugget? Good f*cling greif, all he hires is yesterday's trash

Unregistered
    Most piste on here are jim
    Jim
    Or his cop block minions

Unregistered
    I'm not him/her but I work here. I'll give you an example- two elections ago he criticized his opponent for trying to double dip his pension. He even had one of his donors put up a billboard outside our East entrance with a big ice cream cone,,,remember that nugget? Good f*cling greif, all he hires is yesterday's trash
    I meant General Orders.

BG is king of the double dippers. Except if you are low in the ranks. Try coming back as a sergeant to your old job. Ain't going to happen.

Unregistered
    I meant General Orders.

BG is king of the double dippers. Except if you are low in the ranks. Try coming back as a sergeant to your old job. Ain't going to happen.

You still dont work here cause if you did you would know thats not true! When was the last double dipper who came back? Halle? That was Ike 2 years ago. Lots of people been promoted within so ur just a Jim Jim follower or a disgruntled Hot Mess! Either way U R Full of SHIZ!

Unregistered
    You still dont work here cause if you did you would know thats not true! When was the last double dipper who came back? Halle? That was Ike 2 years ago. Lots of people been promoted within so ur just a Jim Jim follower or a disgruntled Hot Mess! Either way U R Full of SHIZ!
    Let me refresh your memory that Gualtieri ran on a platform opposed to double-dipping promising to end it and criticized Rice for allowing this practice. He also ran on ethics, responsibility, accountability and transparency. A lot of people voted for him because they believed that he was the real deal, someone who would finally reform the agency and get rid of the corruption. Not only did Gualtieri fail to deliver on all counts but he is worse than Rice. You are defending the indefensible.

Unregistered
    Let me refresh your memory that Gualtieri ran on a platform opposed to double-dipping promising to end it and criticized Rice for allowing this practice. He also ran on ethics, responsibility, accountability and transparency. A lot of people voted for him because they believed that he was the real deal, someone who would finally reform the agency and get rid of the corruption. Not only did Gualtieri fail to deliver on all counts but he is worse than Rice. You are defending the indefensible.
    Double Dipping with Bob in ok because no one else can do what Dan, George and Paul can do or in Dan’s case did. These people are ultra smart and run damage control for Bob. Rice was criticized by Bob for the possibility of being a double dipper. It’s all a political farce.

Unregistered
    Double Dipping with Bob in ok because no one else can do what Dan, George and Paul can do or in Dan’s case did. These people are ultra smart and run damage control for Bob. Rice was criticized by Bob for the possibility of being a double dipper. It’s all a political farce.
    I voted for Gualtieri because I believed his promises about cleaning up the corruption, the double dipping, the nepotism, and bringing accountability, fair play and transparency to the agency. Rice ran with similar promises but failed to do anything about it. Maybe Gualtieri would be different and do what he said he would do. It turned out to be a big nothing burger because he was more interested in his public image so he let the same command staff run the agency. Makes you wonder who was really in charge, Gualtieri or his staff made up of dynasty families. These guys remained in place from the Rice administration and some advanced under Gualtieri. They also got their relatives in and promoted some of them. Gualtieri seems to be just along for the ride until political opportunity presents itself. Talk about an empty uniform.

Unregistered
    I voted for Gualtieri because I believed his promises about cleaning up the corruption, the double dipping, the nepotism, and bringing accountability, fair play and transparency to the agency. Rice ran with similar promises but failed to do anything about it. Maybe Gualtieri would be different and do what he said he would do. It turned out to be a big nothing burger because he was more interested in his public image so he let the same command staff run the agency. Makes you wonder who was really in charge, Gualtieri or his staff made up of dynasty families. These guys remained in place from the Rice administration and some advanced under Gualtieri. They also got their relatives in and promoted some of them. Gualtieri seems to be just along for the ride until political opportunity presents itself. Talk about an empty uniform.
    I worked under Rice, Coats and Gualtieri. Bob ain’t perfect but atleast he has kept his promises. He brought back the step plan that Rice got rid of. He got rid of the day glow white shirts that bad guys would claim to aim at when we have had shootings. He stopped buying POS small cars because they were cheap like Rice and Coats bought. He has kept our pay competitive. He has fought on issues of insurance. He’s pretty much taken away the need for contract bargaining. We are left with few things to ask for. And the nepotism is pretty much gone. If you didn’t work under Rice you have zero clue what that means. His promotions aren’t perfect but atleast he has tried different processes. I don’t like everything he has done, but he has been the best sheriff of the three by far.

Unregistered
    I worked under Rice, Coats and Gualtieri. Bob ain’t perfect but atleast he has kept his promises. He brought back the step plan that Rice got rid of. He got rid of the day glow white shirts that bad guys would claim to aim at when we have had shootings. He stopped buying POS small cars because they were cheap like Rice and Coats bought. He has kept our pay competitive. He has fought on issues of insurance. He’s pretty much taken away the need for contract bargaining. We are left with few things to ask for. And the nepotism is pretty much gone. If you didn’t work under Rice you have zero clue what that means. His promotions aren’t perfect but atleast he has tried different processes. I don’t like everything he has done, but he has been the best sheriff of the three by far.
    Nice attempt to put lipstick on a pig. Good for patrol that you guys got nice big comfortable vehicles and new uniforms. We in D&C got rid if the flammable polyester pants during the Rice administration. Bob Gualtieri did not do squat for us except put us on 12 hour shifts to save budget money, and left us there. He also installed cameras all over the jail to burn people for all sorts of minor infractions, real or imagined. He runs the jail short staffed so getting time off is a major problem. We also have mandatory overtime because his administration is too incompetent to hire enough people. Nepotism, favoritism, politics, lousy promotions, unfair due process remain and are even worse than during the Rice administration.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345