Jumping Ship? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jumping Ship?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Got turned down for SNB eh, well we DO have standards that YOU obviously didn't meet. Now go handle that holding sg30 hack
    Thanks Randy

Unregistered
    Got turned down for SNB eh, well we DO have standards that YOU obviously didn't meet. Now go handle that holding sg30 hack
    Would that be the standards of being able to grow a beard, couple of tattoos and some piercings . Then the inability to cultivate a CI, lack of production, excessive cover cars on a booger buy. Then the top supervisor with no experience???

Unregistered
    Would that be the standards of being able to grow a beard, couple of tattoos and some piercings . Then the inability to cultivate a CI, lack of production, excessive cover cars on a booger buy. Then the top supervisor with no experience???
    You forgot the tight jeans and hipster clothing, sad most of them still live at home with their parents!

Unregistered
    We were told in readoff 2 sgts retiring, couple other deputies on the shift have bailed, what's go in on? Is morale that bad? Green grass and blue skies here in SNB
    Yup big revelation here!!!! It’s called DROP moron. People sign up at the same time and leave at the same time. No story here except for the LEO Affairs negative Nancy crowd! STFU jerks.

Unregistered
    Yup big revelation here!!!! It’s called DROP moron. People sign up at the same time and leave at the same time. No story here except for the LEO Affairs negative Nancy crowd! STFU jerks.
    Don’t call me a moron or a jerk. Just as a reminder stay off LEO affairs if you don’t like negativity or some call the truth. Get back to buying slap.

Unregistered
    Don’t call me a moron or a jerk. Just as a reminder stay off LEO affairs if you don’t like negativity or some call the truth. Get back to buying slap.
    SNB is way more high speed than answering a box and pushing a green & white,,,just sayin

Unregistered
    SNB is way more high speed than answering a box and pushing a green & white,,,just sayin
    Hahahahha. Oh I bet. Yeah you Narc really buying up the drugs. Not

Unregistered
    Every buy is an ordeal and has to be approved. Now it’s quantity not quality. 2 buys a month puts you in front of the pack. Just sayin.

Unregistered
    Dear Training Day Wannabe,

You don't do shit. You are lazy, you don't buy drugs, at best you have some new tattoos that will look amazing when you get bounced back to Patrol and have to work for a living. However, since you were stupid and got gang and drug tattoos enjoy wearing a long sleeve Class A shirt for the rest of your career. The Narcotics Division is a joke that occasionally gets lucky with one search warrant a year. WOW! So impressive. I'd love to know how many deals the average detective does a day. Oh wait, let me make that easier. How many they do a month, that way 4 doesn't look so bad. Keep up the great job fighting back the fentanyl problem, great work.

Unregistered
    I have not heard that we are losing any due to drop. Time to update the seniority list. Who's departing?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast