Jumping Ship? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Jumping Ship?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe so but we get $750 cool bucks if we get a covid shot
    That would seal the deal with me. A few more Chinese viruses every year and I can retire early.

Unregistered
    SND hasnt been "SNB" for years. Sounds like youre out of the loop.

Hitting unoccupied houses is what it is. They hit a house with 20+ occupants a month or so ago and literally ran out of handcuffs and flex cuffs.

ND is on an uptick due solely to the new leadership and their willingness to accept risk and trust their people. Something the previous regime was incapable of.

No cold buys? Thats basically all theyve been allowed to do for the last 3 years.

The "edibles" hit was significantly more than that. There were guns, money and other drugs, and if you paid attention the suspects in that case were hit months ago. The guys that worked the recent thing put that together based on next to nothing and got one hell of a W in a shirt span of time. They demonstrated how good the division is in the wake of being stuck with such shitty leaders for so long and its a testament to MW and RC at the helm. I know RC ruffled feathers in other units but until youve experienced JC running your shop you have no clue how bad it can be.

I'm proud to work out there. Its the best place in the agency and if youre interested I cant stress enough that its worth the work to get there.

Unregistered
    Randy and roe hey nice post tell us more about how great you are. Booger buys really impress us
    Is the narc tattoo discount still available

Unregistered
    SND hasnt been "SNB" for years. Sounds like youre out of the loop.

Hitting unoccupied houses is what it is. They hit a house with 20+ occupants a month or so ago and literally ran out of handcuffs and flex cuffs.

ND is on an uptick due solely to the new leadership and their willingness to accept risk and trust their people. Something the previous regime was incapable of.

No cold buys? Thats basically all theyve been allowed to do for the last 3 years.

The "edibles" hit was significantly more than that. There were guns, money and other drugs, and if you paid attention the suspects in that case were hit months ago. The guys that worked the recent thing put that together based on next to nothing and got one hell of a W in a shirt span of time. They demonstrated how good the division is in the wake of being stuck with such shitty leaders for so long and its a testament to MW and RC at the helm. I know RC ruffled feathers in other units but until youve experienced JC running your shop you have no clue how bad it can be.

I'm proud to work out there. Its the best place in the agency and if youre interested I cant stress enough that its worth the work to get there.
    Talking about narcissistic egotistically assholes this rates at the top of the list. You act like that edibles caper is some big deal. Question ? what is the average detective identified buys per month? Don’t count doubles or triples on the same person. How many search warrants have been executed in 2021. How many detectors are assigned to your Sig 46 oops! I mean Sig 5 fentanyl quest. Could buys are for someone that you don’t have identified and have to work hard to get them identified prior or after the purchase. Hell of a W my ass. Keep telling yourself that your delusional why don’t you look in the past and see what detectives were mandated to do in a year. It’s all about looking cool and having tattoos and piercings now.

Unregistered
    They got the wrong Matt out there as the LT.

Unregistered
    Talking about narcissistic egotistically assholes this rates at the top of the list. You act like that edibles caper is some big deal. Question ? what is the average detective identified buys per month? Don’t count doubles or triples on the same person. How many search warrants have been executed in 2021. How many detectors are assigned to your Sig 46 oops! I mean Sig 5 fentanyl quest. Could buys are for someone that you don’t have identified and have to work hard to get them identified prior or after the purchase. Hell of a W my ass. Keep telling yourself that your delusional why don’t you look in the past and see what detectives were mandated to do in a year. It’s all about looking cool and having tattoos and piercings now.
    Go shave and push that green & white

Unregistered
    Go shave and push that green & white
    Sadly patrol sees more drugs that you Training Day. And we’re not afraid of black people.

Unregistered
    If you think the lt will fight for anything then your deluded

Unregistered
    Don't know how others feel but I am getting sick and tired of working for morons, frauds and liars. Some of these clowns could give Bill Clinton a run for his money. Lying is supposed to be against the General Regulations and in some cases a cause for termination. It seems that lying is acceptable when certain people do it but a violation for others. All that crowing Gualtieri spews out on a regular basis about integrity, character, ethics, responsibility and accountability is pure bologna.

Unregistered
    Don't know how others feel but I am getting sick and tired of working for morons, frauds and liars. Some of these clowns could give Bill Clinton a run for his money. Lying is supposed to be against the General Regulations and in some cases a cause for termination. It seems that lying is acceptable when certain people do it but a violation for others. All that crowing Gualtieri spews out on a regular basis about integrity, character, ethics, responsibility and accountability is pure bologna.
    General Regulations. WTF is a Genera Regulation? you dont even work here!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast