Dear Sarge…
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear Sarge…

Unregistered

Dear Sarge…

What advice do we give these new sergeants?

Cmon officers, speak ya mind!

Let’s see how long we can keep this positive.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What advice do we give these new sergeants?

Cmon officers, speak ya mind!

Let’s see how long we can keep this positive.
    Give me a damn break! How can we keep it positive when we have idiots at the rank of sergeant (vets) who the new sergeants will likely look toward?
    Smith (demoted), Badger, Giraldo, J Ram, Doobie (fired) and the list goes on for pages and pages.
    We’re doomed. The sergeants will never fulfill their role as first line supervisors. It’s a pay raise and nothing more for them. Few have ever embraced what the rank should be. If you look at our lieutenants, they’re a miserable bunch of losers too and it’s because they were awful sergeants.
    How that for positive?

Unregistered
    Give me a damn break! How can we keep it positive when we have idiots at the rank of sergeant (vets) who the new sergeants will likely look toward?
    Smith (demoted), Badger, Giraldo, J Ram, Doobie (fired) and the list goes on for pages and pages.
    We’re doomed. The sergeants will never fulfill their role as first line supervisors. It’s a pay raise and nothing more for them. Few have ever embraced what the rank should be. If you look at our lieutenants, they’re a miserable bunch of losers too and it’s because they were awful sergeants.
    How that for positive?
    Yeah that’s pretty depressing. Why haven’t you promoted then?

You want to fix things? You want things better? What do you recommend they do differently??

A lot of crying and complaining but no solutions.

Maybe these new Sgts see this and take note.

Stop being the same ol complainer that goes on here and has a negative response to everything everyone says.

Stop being so miserable, are you not happy where your at?

You seem like you’ve been here a while and obviously are not happy.

Unregistered

If you have to ask then, you're still asleep

Here's why,
    https://youtu.be/k_R3TU1q4Jg
    This video represents a much bigger picture. If you're still unconscious, you won't see it. But the real reason you are stumped, is you see the symptoms and not the cause. This video illustrates a black woman who says was every American is thinking, yet many don't even have a clue how or when this started to the degree that mlions are now figuring it out. They are waking up to the fake news, fake leaders in all Government, in all corporations and you still ask why you get incompetent sergeants, Lts, Commanders, majors, ass.chiefs and even chiefs. ....ready for it? .....

Drum roll please.......https://youtu.be/5iuiBrC4IYY
    Warning not for the weak .

Unregistered

Well I tried but they blocked me 3 times

Giving advise is futile. Supervisors are not chosen for their wisdom or intelligence, they are chosen for their ability to simply obey. In sum, leaders are chosen for their weaknesses, not strengths. 3000 years of understanding human nature is exactly why they choose only greedy, weak, self conscious, bipolar, anxious, depressed, insolent, and easily influenced persons to become your leaders. Its because those at the top of the pyramid call the shots. The monetary system is the carrot.
    This is not new. It goes back all the way to Cain and Abel. For this brief forum, too much to cover but it's suffice to say when you all see the obvious and can't explain it. It's because you see only a fraction of the puzzle and not the greater picture.
    Those who depend on that matrix, will fight to their death to uphold it because their very existence and lively hoods are dependent on that system.
    Hense the red pill or blue pill. And those of you who saw the movie matrix, that was truth in plain sight.
    This latest matrix is gonna be epic. Many hollywierds are waking up and actually put some cryptic codes in that movie. Not all will see it. But only those whose souls are conscious will get it. Enjoy the show, wait till November and December, you're gonna see a whole lot of stuff exposed.
    This Friday will be a Doogzie coming out of Arizona...tee hee 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Here's why,
    https://youtu.be/k_R3TU1q4Jg
    This video represents a much bigger picture. If you're still unconscious, you won't see it. But the real reason you are stumped, is you see the symptoms and not the cause. This video illustrates a black woman who says was every American is thinking, yet many don't even have a clue how or when this started to the degree that mlions are now figuring it out. They are waking up to the fake news, fake leaders in all Government, in all corporations and you still ask why you get incompetent sergeants, Lts, Commanders, majors, ass.chiefs and even chiefs. ....ready for it? .....

Drum roll please.......https://youtu.be/5iuiBrC4IYY
    Warning not for the weak .
    😳

Ooooooook.

Anyways….let’s get some talk on this topic.

What can some of these Sgts do to make your life better?

What are they doing that is so bad?

What would you like to see in a supervisor?

The guy above is on a whole other level. #superwoke

Unregistered
    Giving advise is futile. Supervisors are not chosen for their wisdom or intelligence, they are chosen for their ability to simply obey. In sum, leaders are chosen for their weaknesses, not strengths. 3000 years of understanding human nature is exactly why they choose only greedy, weak, self conscious, bipolar, anxious, depressed, insolent, and easily influenced persons to become your leaders. Its because those at the top of the pyramid call the shots. The monetary system is the carrot.
    This is not new. It goes back all the way to Cain and Abel. For this brief forum, too much to cover but it's suffice to say when you all see the obvious and can't explain it. It's because you see only a fraction of the puzzle and not the greater picture.
    Those who depend on that matrix, will fight to their death to uphold it because their very existence and lively hoods are dependent on that system.
    Hense the red pill or blue pill. And those of you who saw the movie matrix, that was truth in plain sight.
    This latest matrix is gonna be epic. Many hollywierds are waking up and actually put some cryptic codes in that movie. Not all will see it. But only those whose souls are conscious will get it. Enjoy the show, wait till November and December, you're gonna see a whole lot of stuff exposed.
    This Friday will be a Doogzie coming out of Arizona...tee hee 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    You must be a hoot to talk to in person. Especially with some drinks involved…..or something else…🤪🤪

Unregistered

Awww one of them responded

You must be a hoot to talk to in person. Especially with some drinks involved…..or something else…🤪🤪
    And you must be a member, who's supposed to say exactly that. I see your livelihood depends on following them rather than lead . I'm not angry with you. I pity you. In fact, many like myself laugh at your kind all the time. I bet you wear your mask, got the graphene oxide shot and you're a goid little obedient soul. Good for you motik

Unregistered

Child pleez

And you must be a member, who's supposed to say exactly that. I see your livelihood depends on following them rather than lead . I'm not angry with you. I pity you. In fact, many like myself laugh at your kind all the time. I bet you wear your mask, got the graphene oxide shot and you're a goid little obedient soul. Good for you motik
    Like who cares what days tink ass wipe white privilege all of dems.

Unregistered

This video says it all

https://youtu.be/07w9K2XR3f0

Too bad all the great comedians are gone.i miss George Carlin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast