Dear Sarge… - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dear Sarge…

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And you must be a member, who's supposed to say exactly that. I see your livelihood depends on following them rather than lead . I'm not angry with you. I pity you. In fact, many like myself laugh at your kind all the time. I bet you wear your mask, got the graphene oxide shot and you're a goid little obedient soul. Good for you motik
    Nah…unfortunately I don’t have the gold badge….yet!

You sound like someone who’s taken the test more than 3 times and ended at the bottom of the barrel…

Let me guess…. You took the test just to see what is was like….lol!

Listen, if you don’t want to have a discussion on what is takes to be a decent Sgt in today’s policing environment that’s fine…

Just stop trying to change the subject and making it all about you.

You are alone my friend ….you are a lost cause.

Stay quiet and retire already.

Unregistered
    Dear Sarge,

I don’t care if you just pinned on the stripes or, if you’re one of the many blowhards we have around here, who think you’re a legend and gift to law enforcement.

If there’s one piece of advice you should consider, it’s don’t be like some of the other b u t t h o l e s we have around here. Look around and ask yourself, “do I want to be like some of these idiots? Do I respect these incompetent useless morons?”

Actually, instead of worrying about sergeants, we should concern ourselves with the stupidity and foolishness of lieutenants, commanders and majors.

Unregistered
    Dear Sarge,

I don’t care if you just pinned on the stripes or, if you’re one of the many blowhards we have around here, who think you’re a legend and gift to law enforcement.

If there’s one piece of advice you should consider, it’s don’t be like some of the other b u t t h o l e s we have around here. Look around and ask yourself, “do I want to be like some of these idiots? Do I respect these incompetent useless morons?”

Actually, instead of worrying about sergeants, we should concern ourselves with the stupidity and foolishness of lieutenants, commanders and majors.
    I’ll take that…

It’s a start. We’ll get to Liutenants and all command staff….

But we have to address the Sgts out there who like you said believe they are Gods gift to Law enforcement 🤦🏻*♂️

Unregistered
    I’ll take that…

It’s a start. We’ll get to Liutenants and all command staff….

But we have to address the Sgts out there who like you said believe they are Gods gift to Law enforcement 🤦🏻*♂️
    Dear Sarge,

Come down from that high horse. Remember you are a school board PD officer at the end of the day.

Trust your officers, get out there and lead by example. Go out there show up at your officers schools break bread with them. You are definitely NOT better or smarter than them. You just scored decent enough on a test to get the job. Which is fine.

Remember these “officers” at the end of the day are your 15’s. If the shit hits the fan which it’s just a matter of time. They will be the ones rushing in to back you up.

Treat these new guys with “Respect”. Unfortunately a lot of these new guys were trained in a time when their FTO’s weren’t allowed to do anything. Have a lot of patience.

What else….

Unregistered

Too many kids still expect to be coddled.

Dear Sarge,

Come down from that high horse. Remember you are a school board PD officer at the end of the day.

Trust your officers, get out there and lead by example. Go out there show up at your officers schools break bread with them. You are definitely NOT better or smarter than them. You just scored decent enough on a test to get the job. Which is fine.

Remember these “officers” at the end of the day are your 15’s. If the shit hits the fan which it’s just a matter of time. They will be the ones rushing in to back you up.

Treat these new guys with “Respect”. Unfortunately a lot of these new guys were trained in a time when their FTO’s weren’t allowed to do anything. Have a lot of patience.

What else….
    This is nonsense. Your sergeant has nothing to prove to anyone! Their job is to make sure you are doing yours.. Show up on time, make sure your compliant with all SOPs! Be proactive, communicate with your sergeants, follow up on your cases, stop with the Bullshnit feelings nonsense and grow some balls! Just do your fucccin jobs to the best of your ability so your sergeants won't have to hold your hands!!!
    Advise to the young. If you don't see or hear your sergeants, your doing OK. Period. Instead of talking shnit, make sure your squad outshines everyone's and if your sergeant is AWOL. that means your sergeant knows they never have to worry about you. Take responsibility now !!!!

Signed old Goat

Unregistered
    Give me a damn break! How can we keep it positive when we have idiots at the rank of sergeant (vets) who the new sergeants will likely look toward?
    Smith (demoted), Badger, Giraldo, J Ram, Doobie (fired) and the list goes on for pages and pages.
    We’re doomed. The sergeants will never fulfill their role as first line supervisors. It’s a pay raise and nothing more for them. Few have ever embraced what the rank should be. If you look at our lieutenants, they’re a miserable bunch of losers too and it’s because they were awful sergeants.
    How that for positive?
    The list should also include Whorely Frances Macias Espin and other useless ones who can't manage crap and are generally hated by those who work under them (and often above them)

Unregistered
    Give me a damn break! How can we keep it positive when we have idiots at the rank of sergeant (vets) who the new sergeants will likely look toward?
    Smith (demoted), Badger, Giraldo, J Ram, Doobie (fired) and the list goes on for pages and pages.
    We’re doomed. The sergeants will never fulfill their role as first line supervisors. It’s a pay raise and nothing more for them. Few have ever embraced what the rank should be. If you look at our lieutenants, they’re a miserable bunch of losers too and it’s because they were awful sergeants.
    How that for positive?
    I'd also venture out to say that Lt is the strongest group this department has (other than the obvious Q) and of course Palacio (who is a useless cop all around regardless of rank).

Unregistered
    This is nonsense. Your sergeant has nothing to prove to anyone! Their job is to make sure you are doing yours.. Show up on time, make sure your compliant with all SOPs! Be proactive, communicate with your sergeants, follow up on your cases, stop with the Bullshnit feelings nonsense and grow some balls! Just do your fucccin jobs to the best of your ability so your sergeants won't have to hold your hands!!!
    Advise to the young. If you don't see or hear your sergeants, your doing OK. Period. Instead of talking shnit, make sure your squad outshines everyone's and if your sergeant is AWOL. that means your sergeant knows they never have to worry about you. Take responsibility now !!!!

Signed old Goat
    Proactive? Follow up on cases? You do realize we’re SB PD right? Someone come get this guy.

Unregistered

Oh another one .......that's nice

Proactive? Follow up on cases? You do realize we’re SB PD right? Someone come get this guy.
    Uhh....many did try and lost. Get in line girlie man...
    I do this for fun. Still waiting ....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12