All down hill

Thread: All down hill

Unregistered

All down hill

You fools failed to read between the lines a few years ago. The agency does its thing by making sure there is a revolving door of deputies coming and going so we all collectively forget what we saw or heard. Right before that POS J Docobo left, he held an agency wide meeting. Told us things like hire a lawyer and remain silent if you get into a shooting. Shortly after that Thea quit. She gave us some BS excuse. They were trying to tell us the writing on the wall. That will will be criminally charged at the request violent mobs then found pre guilty through social media then juries will find us guilty to prevent riots. All while NOBODY stands up and explains how and WHY our policies exist. For our safety.

This career is over. I hope one day there are no cops left and these people learn the hard way why we are needed. Many support us you say? Well, where are their pusssy asses? Why don’t they speak up? Why does our scum bag leaders listen to and cater to non contributor trouble makers and why don’t they start listening to hard working homeowner contributors that support us?

This job is garbage. You guys are so ate up with this image and denial that it causes NO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER. You want no policing? You got it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You fools failed to read between the lines a few years ago. The agency does its thing by making sure there is a revolving door of deputies coming and going so we all collectively forget what we saw or heard. Right before that POS J Docobo left, he held an agency wide meeting. Told us things like hire a lawyer and remain silent if you get into a shooting. Shortly after that Thea quit. She gave us some BS excuse. They were trying to tell us the writing on the wall. That will will be criminally charged at the request violent mobs then found pre guilty through social media then juries will find us guilty to prevent riots. All while NOBODY stands up and explains how and WHY our policies exist. For our safety.

This career is over. I hope one day there are no cops left and these people learn the hard way why we are needed. Many support us you say? Well, where are their pusssy asses? Why don’t they speak up? Why does our scum bag leaders listen to and cater to non contributor trouble makers and why don’t they start listening to hard working homeowner contributors that support us?

This job is garbage. You guys are so ate up with this image and denial that it causes NO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER. You want no policing? You got it.
    You sound delusional. You got the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, huh?

Unregistered
    You sound delusional. You got the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, huh?
    Other way around robot. It will come to you one day. I got your Johnson right here.

Lets not forget our most recent inservice where we were told that, as cops, we have no right to free speech.

Unregistered
    Other way around robot. It will come to you one day. I got your Johnson right here.

Lets not forget our most recent inservice where we were told that, as cops, we have no right to free speech.
    Bish please, you know you got an inny!

Unregistered
    As one now-retired NYPD officer put it: “One day, the good guys became the bad guys and the bad guys became the good guys.”

Unregistered

If you disagree, show us all how you flex your so called right to free speech. Call a press conference and speak your truth. Put your money where your mouth is or STFU and quit, you blasphemous SOB.

Unregistered
    If you disagree, show us all how you flex your so called right to free speech. Call a press conference and speak your truth. Put your money where your mouth is or STFU and quit, you blasphemous SOB.
    Listen to this troll 😈

Unregistered
    This is how. Nothing more. I could take this to social media or at a minimum start trying to bring attention to this site. I’m long gone from this agency but have grown kids working here. One in the jail and one on patrol. Not to mention young friends that are about half way through their careers who I care very much about. Also, I’m a citizen. Sick of the games that people and agencies play with cops.

Unregistered
    And your point is?

Unregistered

This might be the best post ever on this site