Now we have a liaison for LGBTQ! Fu@king Incredible! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Y’all need to stop all that hateful talk im sure 100% is one of these retirees that has nothing better to do. I’ve been around for a while and I’ve never heard anybody talking like this. Go back to your nursing home and stop spreading so much hate and making the actives look bad.

Unregistered
    You will be surprised to know that some active members have a heart full of hate.

Unfortunately, we will never know what some of these people truly think 🤷🏻*♂️.

Unregistered
    All of this hateful talk because the city of Miami did the right thing by supporting and putting a vehicle in the Pride parade. Get over it law enforcement all over the country it. Pay more attention in training and roll calls. It’s call “Community Policing “ for everyone not a select few. I am Proud of the MPD for doing the right thing as they continue to move forward. Does kneeling make you a Terrorist? Blacks was kneeling and praying during the civil rights movement while bad cops beat, put dogs and water hoses to them while being peaceful. All they wanted was equal rights. Gay people just want to live a happy family life without being harass, beaten and mistreated. Their are no laws being broken for loving whoever you choose to be with. You haters need to stop writing you’re not going to win this conversation. Once you visit our events and interact with our family and friends, your life will change for the better, in the end it’s about GOD’S LOVE for all 💙

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    All of this hateful talk because the city of Miami did the right thing by supporting and putting a vehicle in the Pride parade. Get over it law enforcement all over the country it. Pay more attention in training and roll calls. It’s call “Community Policing “ for everyone not a select few. I am Proud of the MPD for doing the right thing as they continue to move forward. Does kneeling make you a Terrorist? Blacks was kneeling and praying during the civil rights movement while bad cops beat, put dogs and water hoses to them while being peaceful. All they wanted was equal rights. Gay people just want to live a happy family life without being harass, beaten and mistreated. Their are no laws being broken for loving whoever you choose to be with. You haters need to stop writing you’re not going to win this conversation. Once you visit our events and interact with our family and friends, your life will change for the better, in the end it’s about GOD’S LOVE for all 💙
    Please make me puke

Unregistered
    So what is the gay mpd hotline that serves gays. Hi, im queer and need a queen to respond to my 17 for emotional support. This is sick.

Unregistered
    We are not sick freaks. We are husbands, wife’s, brothers and sisters and we love each other dearly. I’m a MPD officer and gay. You racist better get with the program are you will be employed somewhere else and it won’t be in law enforcement. Their are many of us within this agency and we are no different than you. Many of you are closet gays, but you think you are straight. Stop fooling yourself. I’m proud to wear the uniform and do my job well each day. The country, state and county have change. Just so you know we are mayors, commissioners, senators and any job your dumb azz brain can imagine. You racist inbreds need to go live in your trailers in your in-laws back yard.
    He who enters man, won't enter heaven! Having a opinion or views that are different then yours. Doesn't make us racist or inbreed. Just because, it's becoming the accepted norm. Still doesn't make it right. The gay community, has a lot of votes, so things are changed to appeased the politicians, for those votes. That, being said, it's not my place to judge you, you are what you are. As far as gays, being employed here, none has ever hit upon me, or acted their sexually out. As long as you can do the job, fair, honest and back others up. I don't care if the entire department became gay. Now, you admit your gay, Yet, you appear to be a closet gay, cause you didn't give your real name? Not, that I blame you, we still have a lot of knuckled draggers employed here.

Unregistered
    So what is the gay mpd hotline that serves gays. Hi, im queer and need a queen to respond to my 17 for emotional support. This is sick.
    Keep your private life out of Police work. I am in to S&M... do i get a wrapped SUV and night time parade with whips and chains?

Unregistered
    We are not sick freaks. We are husbands, wife’s, brothers and sisters and we love each other dearly. I’m a MPD officer and gay. You racist better get with the program are you will be employed somewhere else and it won’t be in law enforcement. Their are many of us within this agency and we are no different than you. Many of you are closet gays, but you think you are straight. Stop fooling yourself. I’m proud to wear the uniform and do my job well each day. The country, state and county have change. Just so you know we are mayors, commissioners, senators and any job your dumb azz brain can imagine. You racist inbreds need to go live in your trailers in your in-laws back yard.
    First off, I don't really care what you do in the confines of your home. That's your business. But don't push your GARBAGE agenda on me. You may not be help your self and that's fine. Just don't try to tell me being gay is "normal". It AIN'T. Only a man and woman can procreate!

Unregistered
    I will like to testified that not everyone in here is gay , I'm not gay and I routinely walked around in the lockers naked and i bend over in front of guys after their sweat and hot bodies come in the showers , never had a bad experience everyone is been very professional

Unregistered

Red face I have a 9" one, meet me in the locker room, and bring Javi you savage !

I will like to testified that not everyone in here is gay , I'm not gay and I routinely walked around in the lockers naked and i bend over in front of guys after their sweat and hot bodies come in the showers , never had a bad experience everyone is been very professional
    I have a 9" one can we meet in the locker room, after you work out ?
    I prefer hot & sweaty,and if your on motors,all the better !

I'm into leather, don't forget to wear your boots, just boots.
    Javi is welcome too, Ortiz please wear your mounted boots you flamer !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123