Now we have a liaison for LGBTQ! Fu@king Incredible! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Screw the gays these people are sick freaks.
    Natalie Martinez
    Ron Papier
    Freddie Cruz
    Eldys Diaz's

Closet fags

Unregistered
    That’s the problem you sick f@&k you think that shit is normal and ok! You are wrong freak. You have no place in the circle of life. Man on Man or woman on woman. You serve no purpose. You are absolutely correct there are several within us that know it’s wrong and are afraid to come out. You know why they are afraid? Cause they know it’s f&@king wrong you sick f&@k! Don’t worry AIDs or some other disease will eventually get all u sickos
    You are a racist POS I hope you have children and one or all of them turn out to be gay. What are you going to do, leave them. I wear the same uniform as you, took an oath and have made advancements over your dumb azz. Be careful what you say I might have to interview you for a transfer, do your evaluation or reprimand you.

Unregistered

Now we have a liaison for LGBTQ! Fu@king Incredible!

It is against the Law of Nature for a man to fellate another man, insert his penis in the other man's rectum, and pretend it is natural. IT IS NOT! The same must be said of a woman performing cunnilingus on another woman. That said, it is 2021, nearly 2022, but such abominations have been with humanity since time immemorial, though now cultural elitists, definers wish to make it appear genuine. All men and women who abide by the natural order can do, is continue to live; procreate as the Laws of Nature intended. Natural Laws cannot be changed or modified; no more than a stallion can impregnate another station or gelding, for that matter.

Unregistered
    You are a racist POS I hope you have children and one or all of them turn out to be gay. What are you going to do, leave them. I wear the same uniform as you, took an oath and have made advancements over your dumb azz. Be careful what you say I might have to interview you for a transfer, do your evaluation or reprimand you.
    You are a fag homosexual! I’m ashamed working with you and your kind. No wonder the military has a don’t ask don’t tell policy. You are lucky you are living in these tunes. There still places that stone fags to death. Why don’t you add your name here so we can know what fag are u

Unregistered
    You are a fag homosexual! I’m ashamed working with you and your kind. No wonder the military has a don’t ask don’t tell policy. You are lucky you are living in these tunes. There still places that stone fags to death. Why don’t you add your name here so we can know what fag are u
    You are ashamed because you are a racist and don’t like any one that don’t look like your silly hillbilly azz. Why because I’m gay and better than you at performing my law enforcement duties. I was born a boy but consider myself a female and I’m married to a wonderful man who is also in law enforcement. We are in the process of adopting our first child. So stop being hateful and mean spirited with your words. Those places you talk about throwing stones were from your family of hillbillies. We could have been in the restroom together at MPD in passing you never know. Your life is miserable. I’m happy each and every day I come to work and be a part of MPD. In case you haven’t heard the Redneck days are over and will never comeback to MPD.

Unregistered
    You are ashamed because you are a racist and don’t like any one that don’t look like your silly hillbilly azz. Why because I’m gay and better than you at performing my law enforcement duties. I was born a boy but consider myself a female and I’m married to a wonderful man who is also in law enforcement. We are in the process of adopting our first child. So stop being hateful and mean spirited with your words. Those places you talk about throwing stones were from your family of hillbillies. We could have been in the restroom together at MPD in passing you never know. Your life is miserable. I’m happy each and every day I come to work and be a part of MPD. In case you haven’t heard the Redneck days are over and will never comeback to MPD.
    Tommy calm down , take it easy

Unregistered
    God only knows how you’re going to raise that kid. Let me guess you’re going to try to adopt a boy. That kid is going to grow up wonderfully.. God help us! The shit is not right!

Unregistered
    This place is sickening. Everyone supporting this cause is repulsive.

Unregistered
    God only knows how you’re going to raise that kid. Let me guess you’re going to try to adopt a boy. That kid is going to grow up wonderfully.. God help us! The shit is not right!
    I’m pretty sure the kid is going to grow up confused. Once he experiments with another boy his going to be called a fag. I for one would never let any of my kids near yours. Sick sick sick!!!!

Unregistered
    Don’t bring God and your so call religious into this conversation. Our son will grow up to be good. My husband and I attend church. Stop trying to inject your beliefs and life style on others. My question is this to you. Most straight men desire to have or be present watching two women have sex. Is that not Gay? Don’t go silent on me now. It’s okay for women on women for you sick fu$k ( your words). But when two men love and marry each other it’s wrong. It’s not your call. We served the same God. He loves and protect everyone, not a select few. If you and others haters just learn to love more, I know it’s hard being uneducated, but try. Oh by the way more straight men get and die from sexual diseases then gays. Judging from your very limited vocabulary (fags) no one uses these words anymore. It’s LBGTQ. See you on patrol buddy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast