Now we have a liaison for LGBTQ! Fu@king Incredible!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Now we have a liaison for LGBTQ! Fu@king Incredible!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUAhHQ_F...dium=copy_link

God we correct this!! Sick and Dirty stuff

Unregistered
    What happened to just enforcing the law

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Sick sick folks

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor that’s an order. Stop being a hateful a-hole.

Unregistered
    That's a rookie that just began and already found a scam . Welcome to Miami

Unregistered

There is nothing wrong with community relations. This is going too far! Will we all have to attend sensitivity training too, to relate to the gay community?

Unregistered
    Screw the gays these people are sick freaks.

Unregistered
    Screw the gays these people are sick freaks.
    We are not sick freaks. We are husbands, wife’s, brothers and sisters and we love each other dearly. I’m a MPD officer and gay. You racist better get with the program are you will be employed somewhere else and it won’t be in law enforcement. Their are many of us within this agency and we are no different than you. Many of you are closet gays, but you think you are straight. Stop fooling yourself. I’m proud to wear the uniform and do my job well each day. The country, state and county have change. Just so you know we are mayors, commissioners, senators and any job your dumb azz brain can imagine. You racist inbreds need to go live in your trailers in your in-laws back yard.

Unregistered
    We are not sick freaks. We are husbands, wife’s, brothers and sisters and we love each other dearly. I’m a MPD officer and gay. You racist better get with the program are you will be employed somewhere else and it won’t be in law enforcement. Their are many of us within this agency and we are no different than you. Many of you are closet gays, but you think you are straight. Stop fooling yourself. I’m proud to wear the uniform and do my job well each day. The country, state and county have change. Just so you know we are mayors, commissioners, senators and any job your dumb azz brain can imagine. You racist inbreds need to go live in your trailers in your in-laws back yard.
    That’s the problem you sick f@&k you think that shit is normal and ok! You are wrong freak. You have no place in the circle of life. Man on Man or woman on woman. You serve no purpose. You are absolutely correct there are several within us that know it’s wrong and are afraid to come out. You know why they are afraid? Cause they know it’s f&@king wrong you sick f&@k! Don’t worry AIDs or some other disease will eventually get all u sickos

Unregistered
    This is part of why this country going down the tubes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast