So who's it going to be?

Unregistered

So who's it going to be?

So who's going to step up and challenge the city? Who is going to be the one that talked all that smack on the FB PBA page saying the city needed to be challenged? Or are you just going to sit back like we figured you would? I guess you will take your options now. Glad you fought the good fight.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So who's going to step up and challenge the city? Who is going to be the one that talked all that smack on the FB PBA page saying the city needed to be challenged? Or are you just going to sit back like we figured you would? I guess you will take your options now. Glad you fought the good fight.
    Quit yer *****in'. We have options. If you don't get the vax, get tested and wear a mask. It ain't rocket science.

Unregistered

Got my answer

Quit yer *****in'. We have options. If you don't get the vax, get tested and wear a mask. It ain't rocket science.

Oh I'm not complaining and I agree with the options. My point is we had some brave folks who were going to step up and now are silent.

Unregistered

Oh I'm not complaining and I agree with the options. My point is we had some brave folks who were going to step up and now are silent.
    Those loudmouths are nothing but keyboard warriors, nothing more.

Unregistered
    Those loudmouths are nothing but keyboard warriors, nothing more.
    Says the anonymous poster.

Unregistered
    Says the anonymous poster.
    Expose yourself, bigmouth! Not everyone is all over social media like a little girl. Tell us who these badazzes with a keyboard are?

Unregistered
    Receiving our non compliance emails and being given our passive aggressive notice that we must comply or else. Believe me we are still fighting it on our own. And I’ll make it clear I’m vaxed but I don’t believe segregating us with a yellow band because of our medical choices is appropriate or necessary

Unregistered
    F*ck those yellow bands. It’s nobody’s business what my medical status is. If I’m employed I met one of her three options. That’s all you need to know

Unregistered
    Expose yourself, bigmouth! Not everyone is all over social media like a little girl. Tell us who these badazzes with a keyboard are?
    Yet, here you are! Still anonymous referencing keyboard warriors. Go back under your shady tree, troll.

Unregistered
    Yet, here you are! Still anonymous referencing keyboard warriors. Go back under your shady tree, troll.
    I was referencing "the one who talked smack on the FB PBA". I am not all over social media like you ladies. I don't know who it is. Apparently, it's an online bigmouth who said he'd stand up against it?? Who is THAT keyboard warrior?

Just was wondering who was running their mouth, then wussing out..... again.