Safety or more name dropping

Unregistered

Safety or more name dropping

Life jacket loaner program. Really? These people can afford trucks, trailers, and boats but no life jackets? Or is it another name drop scam? Saw one of these stupid stations on a call last night while working my zone alone with no deputies in the zone to the east.

Or maybe, it’s another way for us to have to stare at that fukcing stupid ass name every god damn place we go?

Funny how 25% of the life jacket station, which constants of plywood, paint, and PVC pipes, consists of his name. Right on top! Nice and huge! Makes me sick.

Is there a way he can drop his name real huge while implementing a program that make us not critically shorthanded? Would he help us then?

Unregistered
    I remember when Nick Nuccio was mayor of Tampa. He had his name on all the cement benches in the city.

Unregistered

added info

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I remember when Nick Nuccio was mayor of Tampa. He had his name on all the cement benches in the city.
    I forgot it was when he was a Commissioner too.

Unregistered
    I forgot it was when he was a Commissioner too.
    Another narcissist. Meanwhile the front line falls apart and he climbs his political ladder.

Unregistered
    Who monitors this and how many will not be returned ?

Unregistered
    Who monitors this and how many will not be returned ?
    Thats not the point of the program. It doesn’t matter if they never get returned. What matters is that name real big across the very top! If they do monitor anything, it’s to make sure that stupid fukcing name is still flying high.

Have any of you gone on a road trip lately? North? South? It doesn’t matter. When you see patrol cars in the area, no matter how many counties you drive across, you will have no idea who any of the sheriff’s names are. Not one. Big games being played here.