Did the new Deputy finally get fired - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailor, did you GED out of Miami High? You are is YOU’RE not your! You want to meet me in the eucalyptus steam room at Vic Tanny’s to settle the score once and for all? You just ain’t too bright. You ain’t navy. A Marine perhaps?
    Tell us, why do you insult another on their writing. Yet you never address the lies, they call you on? No not a Marine. I was in the 75th for most of my enlistment. See the funny part of your lies, is when you were in so was I and we worked together for a while too. I was a R.I. (look it up) hero. They is no way, knowing you all these years you passed the school. Oh that includes the sudden bud's class too. Please, stop with the eucalyptus steam invites. I have no desire to be naked with a closet homosexual, getting sweaty, trying to cop a feel. Also, since your in a talkative mood. Why did you wait till retirement, to make these false claims about your military? You do know, your unit jacket, is still around and has been viewed many times. Your DD-214 is on the 3rd page. Oh, before you go on about it being classified again. It's not!!! You don't know the 1st thing about any combat unit. Only what you read or steal the stories of others. You are a punk!!!!! Plain and simple.

Beside, didn't you try to get a officer fired from the North, that took you up on the dust bowl callout? He beat you like the sissy man-child you are and you skipped to Lt Baldwin, crying for him to be fired. Yes, real tears Ron. I smile every time, I remember that, seeing how you turned out. So, get your little buddies to worship you over your B.S. stories. Those of us that know the real you, that's been on the receiving end of your child ways. Can honestly say, you are nothing more then a pimple on a any cops azz!!

Unregistered
    Tell us, why do you insult another on their writing. Yet you never address the lies, they call you on? No not a Marine. I was in the 75th for most of my enlistment. See the funny part of your lies, is when you were in so was I and we worked together for a while too. I was a R.I. (look it up) hero. They is no way, knowing you all these years you passed the school. Oh that includes the sudden bud's class too. Please, stop with the eucalyptus steam invites. I have no desire to be naked with a closet homosexual, getting sweaty, trying to cop a feel. Also, since your in a talkative mood. Why did you wait till retirement, to make these false claims about your military? You do know, your unit jacket, is still around and has been viewed many times. Your DD-214 is on the 3rd page. Oh, before you go on about it being classified again. It's not!!! You don't know the 1st thing about any combat unit. Only what you read or steal the stories of others. You are a punk!!!!! Plain and simple.

Beside, didn't you try to get a officer fired from the North, that took you up on the dust bowl callout? He beat you like the sissy man-child you are and you skipped to Lt Baldwin, crying for him to be fired. Yes, real tears Ron. I smile every time, I remember that, seeing how you turned out. So, get your little buddies to worship you over your B.S. stories. Those of us that know the real you, that's been on the receiving end of your child ways. Can honestly say, you are nothing more then a pimple on a any cops azz!!

He can't help himself. His ego, took a hit after claiming I got my drop extended, I'm the next D/C. So, all he has left is lies, to impress. Can't forget the Chief of CPD twice, when they don't have a chief and while claiming to be there as chief. They named a new, as well as who he's is replacing. Ron's name wasn't any of them. Shame, he had a mental breakdown, after being walked out after all the lies. I guess if your whole life is this place, once your no longer wanted or needed and have no retirement plan. You sit at home watching soap operas all day and you have a breakdown.

Unregistered
    Sailor, did you GED out of Miami High? You are is YOU’RE not your! You want to meet me in the eucalyptus steam room at Vic Tanny’s to settle the score once and for all? You just ain’t too bright. You ain’t navy. A Marine perhaps?
    Listen , nobody here knows about the freaking Tanny's steam room location .
    You are a closet homosexual , do us a favor and stop that sailor crap and get some help , there's medication that can help you , seek professional help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12