Did the new Deputy finally get fired
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Did the new Deputy finally get fired

She had no business here. None. Go back to wherever. Glad the commissioners saw it for what it was.

Unregistered
    No not yet until the budget gets finalized but they will have to demote an Assistant chief in order to keep her. I wonder if they gave her a special contract?

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor that’s an order. People owe me favors. Go Bills. Go Browns. Both their owners are submariners. Submarine airborne OOHRAH.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stand down sailor that’s an order. People owe me favors. Go Bills. Go Browns. Both their owners are submariners. Submarine airborne OOHRAH.
    Cookie, your back, with your usual B.S. I guess, once you lie and it's in print, You got to keep it up. Why do you, have this great need to continue the lie of submarine airborne? The military will not waste the funds and training on a person, who stands at a stove all day, inside a tuna carrier. There is NO, military need. Oh I was just reminded too, of you so called Ranger training! Your service day's were back in the lower 80's. Mine also. There, is no way on GOD'S green earth, you passed ranger school, 12 week course. You wouldn't even pass RASP. Looking things up on the internet, doesn't mean you did those courses. You were a cook!!!!! Chief, cook and bottle washer! I understand now, why your drop wasn't extended as you've claimed many times before you were walked out of the building. Mental issues, that came about with you old fat-self.

Unregistered
    Cookie, your back, with your usual B.S. I guess, once you lie and it's in print, You got to keep it up. Why do you, have this great need to continue the lie of submarine airborne? The military will not waste the funds and training on a person, who stands at a stove all day, inside a tuna carrier. There is NO, military need. Oh I was just reminded too, of you so called Ranger training! Your service day's were back in the lower 80's. Mine also. There, is no way on GOD'S green earth, you passed ranger school, 12 week course. You wouldn't even pass RASP. Looking things up on the internet, doesn't mean you did those courses. You were a cook!!!!! Chief, cook and bottle washer! I understand now, why your drop wasn't extended as you've claimed many times before you were walked out of the building. Mental issues, that came about with you old fat-self.
    Sailor, did you GED out of Miami High? You are is YOU’RE not your! You want to meet me in the eucalyptus steam room at Vic Tanny’s to settle the score once and for all? You just ain’t too bright. You ain’t navy. A Marine perhaps?

Unregistered
    Sailor, did you GED out of Miami High? You are is YOU’RE not your! You want to meet me in the eucalyptus steam room at Vic Tanny’s to settle the score once and for all? You just ain’t too bright. You ain’t navy. A Marine perhaps?
    F you and F the navy , you bunch of fa#: , I'M A MARINE you f#"er , i don't know where Tanny's steam room is but meet me at the marine stadium tomorrow morning , i will be waiting for YOUR homosexual ass and YOU'RE a pus#y if don't come

Unregistered
    F you and F the navy , you bunch of fa#: , I'M A MARINE you f#"er , i don't know where Tanny's steam room is but meet me at the marine stadium tomorrow morning , i will be waiting for YOUR homosexual ass and YOU'RE a pus#y if don't come
    a homophobe from the marines. anyone surprised? there's something wrong with you. No one cares you barely graduated high school and couldn't make it in any other profession "mr. marine". get a life loser.

Unregistered
    a homophobe from the marines. anyone surprised? there's something wrong with you. No one cares you barely graduated high school and couldn't make it in any other profession "mr. marine". get a life loser.
    The word is " Homophobic" not homophobe , you are probably the one that barely graduated from high school snowflake

Unregistered
    YES Deputy Papier DID get fired

Unregistered
    Y’all need to stop all that hateful talk im sure 100% is one of these retirees that has nothing better to do. I’ve been around for a while and I’ve never heard anybody talking like this. Go back to your nursing home and stop spreading so much hate and making the actives look bad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast