Thank you for your interest
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Thank you for your interest

If I get this email after the panel interview is there a chance I could get hired any advice?

Thank you for your interest in the position of Cadet - Department of Law Enforcement. Due to the large number of applications received, you have been placed on an active waiting list for future consideration. As additional vacancies become available, we will contact you to advise you of the next step in the selection process.

Once again, thank you for your interest in employment with the Broward Sheriff's Office. We look forward to contacting you in the near future.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If I get this email after the panel interview is there a chance I could get hired any advice?

Thank you for your interest in the position of Cadet - Department of Law Enforcement. Due to the large number of applications received, you have been placed on an active waiting list for future consideration. As additional vacancies become available, we will contact you to advise you of the next step in the selection process.

Once again, thank you for your interest in employment with the Broward Sheriff's Office. We look forward to contacting you in the near future.
    You picked the wrong site to ask that question, you are going to get slammed for asking that on here. So I'm going to save you the brutal sarcasm, take the letter at face value you're on a list to be called.

Unregistered

Depends on the color of your skin unfortunately. If you are white I would be applying elsewhere cause this agency sucks when hiring the best candidate. Look at the idiots running this place, you are better of at another dept.

Good luck!

Unregistered

Sh!thole

This place is a sh!thole run by racist morons. In truth the letter means, if you Haitian, Black, Gay, transgender or female they will hire you even if you are unqualified. If you are anything else you won’t get the call, truth!

Unregistered
    There are way better departments to work for, even here in SFL. If I could leave I would tomorrow. Unfortunately, I am at the tail end and have to stay with BSO. If I was starting now, I would not even apply.

Unregistered
    You obviously know about this site. Have you not been reading all of the posts about the garbage dump agency? Stay away from this BSO BULLSHIT ORGANIZATION

Unregistered

Try

Pbso
    creek
    boca

Unregistered

if you are white you will not be hired.
    if you are a minority, congradulations

Unregistered
    if you are white you will not be hired.
    if you are a minority, congradulations
    You have to know how to spell though!

Unregistered

If you are a white male, do not waste your time here….30 yr vet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast