Who internal will be the next chief

Unregistered

Who internal will be the next chief

What are the odds.

Unregistered
    Sailor, it's mine for the taking. haven't decided yet, if I will. I've been asked to take the helm at N.O.P.D. plus I've been in contact with the D.C. Police, they want my experience, should any new problems come about within the next few weeks. A lot on my plate, so??

Unregistered
    Junior, he was promised the job

Unregistered
    Remember his dad and whortiz started and settled the financial urgency that helped the city save tens of millions in back pay and benefits

That gave them the power and influence over the department. All of their friends and family members are now on the money train. Even if a complaint is made somone is there to spit shine and buff the damage back to show room shine.

Disclaimer; this is not, I repeat NOT a Cuban mafia.

Unregistered
    The way the city is run, don't be surprised if the Papiers come back as Chief and Deputy Chief.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The way the city is run, don't be surprised if the Papiers come back as Chief and Deputy Chief.
    Only white Cuban males have been promoted to chief here

Unregistered
    Gause will be the next chief. Some community leaders are behind the scene pushing for her if the current chief is removed. Some are saying she can get the crime problem in the black areas under control with programs they are discussing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gause will be the next chief. Some community leaders are behind the scene pushing for her if the current chief is removed. Some are saying she can get the crime problem in the black areas under control with programs they are discussing.
    Gause couldn't control her people when she was major so that's a joke.