Acevedo your ship 🚢 is sinking

Unregistered

Acevedo your ship 🚢 is sinking

Unregistered
    Plus everyone is jumping off the ship.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Plus everyone is jumping off the ship.
    That's nothing new. None here a loyal, to a degree.

Unregistered
    Why is it that every post here has to be related to marine lingo , ship, sailor , etc etc . were you so impressed by the one and only true sailor the "Lube" that you can't stop talking about him .

Unregistered
    Ortiz i hope you had your camera rolling from the very beginning. There is no way that a reasonable officer would come to the conclusion that the white transfer on that picture would come back to some bushes

Unregistered
    Bremer start singing!! It ain’t over until

Unregistered
    Why is it that every post here has to be related to marine lingo , ship, sailor , etc etc . were you so impressed by the one and only true sailor the "Lube" that you can't stop talking about him .
    Impressed by Ron, the Lube! Not, no but he!! no! Ron, is entertaining with his lies, on the military, the Chief's positions he's held. I've known Ron, for more years then I want to remember. I found him to be a self centered jerk. With no real self-esteem and has to lie to feel, that's the only way to be accepted. When we've worked 10 sector, many years ago. WTF off. Always the last to arrive on a hot call, that get physical and the first to run to the LT. or then I.S. Maybe later on in his career, he finally grew up. All I know is I've learned to avoid him, after he ratted on 2 of his co-workers. For what was, said street justice, on a 33 offender, of a old lady. That figured he could fight and get away.

Unregistered

Angry Criminal & Dept cover up by Acevedo & Ortiz

Once again, politico Ortiz, according to Sgt Avila's memo " Captain Ortiz cleaned the area with water and a rag , and no visible damage remained"

LOL How about before he turned on his camera, forcing the bumper back under the lip of the fender LOL. See the photos before, yep a total cover up, by Acevedo & Javi what a pair ! Can someone post that memo on here ?

Unregistered
    That will be easy to prove, just request the bwc tape and you will see how it was done , I'm sure Carollo will do something like that before the 27th

Unregistered

Acevedo Your Ship Is Sinking

"Men who are in earnest are not afraid of consequences." Marcus Garvey
    Acevedo is not; he's a fraud!