UPS Shooting - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UPS Shooting

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone clearly is going to jail for reckless endangerment
    If your innocent family member is needlessly killed by the police and if the police are partially responsible for unnecessary killing of your loved one, wouldn't you also seek criminal and civil action against the police departments.
    How many rounds where shot by the police? How many officers shot their weapons', turned around and left without disclosing that they shot their weapon? Criminally charges against individual officers are questionable, but civil litigation will haunt these cowboy officers and their respective police departments for the rest of their careers.

Unregistered
    Someone clearly is going to jail for reckless endangerment
    Sure is easy to Monday morning quarterback everybody! I doubt there will be ANY criminal charges. Civil litigation, absolutely! Feel bad for the victims for sure. But here is the question that you have hours to answer: What would YOU have done? And remember, these guys had seconds and were getting shot at when they engaged!

Unregistered
    Sure is easy to Monday morning quarterback everybody! I doubt there will be ANY criminal charges. Civil litigation, absolutely! Feel bad for the victims for sure. But here is the question that you have hours to answer: What would YOU have done? And remember, these guys had seconds and were getting shot at when they engaged!
    I definitely would not use PBA attorneys.

Unregistered
    Better than the PLEAons!

Unregistered
    Look at the 2003 hostage incident involving a mail truck and you’ll have your answer. All units in the chase kept their distance so they wouldn’t have to worry about getting shot at and waited for SRT the only unit trained in hostage rescue to arrive. In the end everyone went home and the subject went to jail.

Unregistered
    Look at the 2003 hostage incident involving a mail truck and you’ll have your answer. All units in the chase kept their distance so they wouldn’t have to worry about getting shot at and waited for SRT the only unit trained in hostage rescue to arrive. In the end everyone went home and the subject went to jail.
    Nobody who has an ounce of tactical experience or common sense will say that the UPS shooting was a “good shooting”. The ones who know a thing or two stay quiet. The immature brats who think they know defend the shooting as a good one.

Unregistered

Post Opinion

Putting potential criminal charges aside, I just wonder how much money this will eventually cost all the entities involved ?
    A random citizen just driving home from work was needlessly killed. The UPS truck driver who was taken hostage also needlessly lost his life. Additionally, let us not forget about the two robbers who also lost their life. You know that some scumbag civil rights attorney will also file suit claiming their clients where executed by the police for no reason. The unlawful death suit will cite that better police training involving these types of advertising at aitarget situations would of minimized all this bloodshed as these poor subjects never had a chance to defend themselves in a court of law.
    That is awful situation, really. But this is reality of our live.

Unregistered
    PBA attorneys are just as bad as the leadership. I would hire a private attorney. You’ll be in better hands.

Unregistered
    In 2021 if we wait for Srt to arrive we are all out of luck. They have to polish their bodies with coconut oil and tell each other hooorah 400 times before they head out. 2003 srt was full of men.

Unregistered
    In 2021 if we wait for Srt to arrive we are all out of luck. They have to polish their bodies with coconut oil and tell each other hooorah 400 times before they head out. 2003 srt was full of men.
    Oh ok, you’re right. Let’s do better than wait for them then. Let’s just kill the victim driver and any other poor victim who happens to be around.

Only a moron like you would make such an idiotic comment about SRT on this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast