East Sgt quitting after month long vacation - Page 5
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LEO drama comes from two places. Dudes trying to f u c k every female in uniform. And dudes acting like it’s their business who females are f u c k I n g.

Take your shot guys. After that move on because her business is NOT yours.
    the drama comes from two places in this case A supervisor who couldn’t separate work and friendship and a deputy who lied and slept with almost everyone shes ever been on shift with. married or not.

Unregistered
    the drama comes from two places in this case A supervisor who couldn’t separate work and friendship and a deputy who lied and slept with almost everyone shes ever been on shift with. married or not.
    Again how who she slept with anyone’s business? This is a zero drama scenario except for little boys with guns who think they’re still in middle school. It’s pathetic.

Unregistered
    Again how who she slept with anyone’s business? This is a zero drama scenario except for little boys with guns who think they’re still in middle school. It’s pathetic.
    This is a profession for mature adults not a college hangout. So how about we all come to agreements that no one should act like that.

Unregistered
    She should would have kept her relationship breakup’s drama to herself. Instead of crying to her friends of rank and dragging “little middle school boys” into it. All in all if the little girl would have learned the classic cop rule of “keep your personal shit at home” none of this would have happened. Guess now that the whole agency knows what’s she is about she won’t make that mistake again. #mycoworkersdontevenknowwhereilive

Unregistered

Train wreck

AS and TS have been train wrecks their entire careers. They both should have been fired a long time ago.

Unregistered
    How TS got pulled into this I’ll never know. That man is awesome. One of the best instructors I’ve ever met.

The Ex “Boyfriend”

Truth hurts

Now that the IA is completed, I can finally make my appearance here. I put boyfriend in quotations, because even tho she called me her boyfriend, fiancé, and even husband at different times in our relationship, she obviously never thought of me as any of them. So, here we go:

If anyone has any questions regarding what happened, the investigation is now public record, in addition, y’all know where to find me if you want a full explanation, face to face, to clear up any misinformation (lies) that were told to quite literally everyone during all of this. I’ll type up a longer breakdown of what happened, however in my head if someone is innocent, they won’t resign during an investigation, they would wait for it to prove their innocence. To me that shows a lot of guilt, because the repercussions of the IA would’ve been much worse than a simple resignation from the agency. If anyone is curious as to the total lying, shit show that was going on, please do a request and I’m sure you will find it absolutely hilarious and borderline disgusting in some parts, mixed with the surprise of policy violations and I’m fairly certain illegal actions with the parties involved. Stay tuned for a nice breakdown of important topics. I won’t be able to hit on everything, but again, public records are amazing and will show it all!! Have a great rest of your day, y’all..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ex “Boyfriend” View Post
    Now that the IA is completed, I can finally make my appearance here. I put boyfriend in quotations, because even tho she called me her boyfriend, fiancé, and even husband at different times in our relationship, she obviously never thought of me as any of them. So, here we go:

If anyone has any questions regarding what happened, the investigation is now public record, in addition, y’all know where to find me if you want a full explanation, face to face, to clear up any misinformation (lies) that were told to quite literally everyone during all of this. I’ll type up a longer breakdown of what happened, however in my head if someone is innocent, they won’t resign during an investigation, they would wait for it to prove their innocence. To me that shows a lot of guilt, because the repercussions of the IA would’ve been much worse than a simple resignation from the agency. If anyone is curious as to the total lying, shit show that was going on, please do a request and I’m sure you will find it absolutely hilarious and borderline disgusting in some parts, mixed with the surprise of policy violations and I’m fairly certain illegal actions with the parties involved. Stay tuned for a nice breakdown of important topics. I won’t be able to hit on everything, but again, public records are amazing and will show it all!! Have a great rest of your day, y’all..
    I was hoping this long message was going to give us more information 😑 What happened??

Unregistered
    It’s obviously fake. Why wouldn’t your girl lose her job to?

The Ex “Boyfriend”
    It’s obviously fake. Why wouldn’t your girl lose her job to?
    Not my girl, she wasn’t even my girl for the 2 years we were together, including while I was deployed overseas, she was still seeing other people. However, as a great friend of mine said “It’s all about who you blow…. Or maybe it’s all about who you know, either way!” Legacy names, as someone said earlier, they’ll help you with anything if you’re associated with them!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast