East Sgt quitting after month long vacation - Page 11
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yosi finally got smart and dumped Michael.. Maybe Andrea will finally get smart and dump Timothy Chuck
    whether she is with chuck timmy* or not she still aint gonna f*ck you dude. why waste her time when half the p*ssies on this page probably wouldn't be able to even get it up

Unregistered
    AS and AD are besties. might be able to get them both at the same time
    nah dude they still got standards

Unregistered
    All these threads just because Nick is TWICE, maybe THRICE, the man Short is to Andrea in the bedroom and on the SWAT Team. I think Yosi would fall in love with him too

Unregistered
    All these threads just because Nick is TWICE, maybe THRICE, the man Short is to Andrea in the bedroom and on the SWAT Team. I think Yosi would fall in love with him too
    Hendry County SWAT doesn’t count that’s basically Summer camp. Nice try though.
    I would love to see Nick even make it out of the parking lot at tryouts. ever want to see a man become a coward put Todd in front of either short and I promise you he doesn’t even open his mouth. it’s really fun to watch

Unregistered
    we get it brooooooo she didn't want to f*ck you. go cry to your right hand about it.
    Seriously. This thread has more rejection than GM’s next sergeants test.

Unregistered
    Hendry County SWAT doesn’t count that’s basically Summer camp. Nice try though.
    I would love to see Nick even make it out of the parking lot at tryouts. ever want to see a man become a coward put Todd in front of either short and I promise you he doesn’t even open his mouth. it’s really fun to watch
    Haha, this agency’s “swat” team is hilarious. It’s mostly dudes who never did anything in life became cops and then wanted to be bada$$ with decent gear. Only I’d say about 5 guys on the team have any real background and know how to “operate”. You only make it out of the parking lot if you are already picked. Typical with this agency in picking people for units. Pretty sure we saw real teams at round up this year.

Unregistered
    Haha, this agency’s “swat” team is hilarious. It’s mostly dudes who never did anything in life became cops and then wanted to be bada$$ with decent gear. Only I’d say about 5 guys on the team have any real background and know how to “operate”. You only make it out of the parking lot if you are already picked. Typical with this agency in picking people for units. Pretty sure we saw real teams at round up this year.
    Don't for get Carmine made the team without even trying out.

Unregistered
    interesting how you f*ckheads paint AS to be a wh*re, but then at the same time you claim that NT is f*cking her. yall forget he's married with two daughters? if thats the case we should all be calling NT a dirty sl*t seems like he deserves it. or can we just agree that NT only gets action from all the guys on this thread begging to be on their knees for the "Hendry County SWAT God"

Unregistered
    awwww buddy im sure if you really put your mind to it you could make it past the run! keep your head up king its hard being so out of shape that you would hurt the team more than you would help it. next year is your year i can feel it no but seriously "you only make it out of the parking lot if you are already picked" try hitting a gym so you can finally see your toes past your stomach

Unregistered
    awwww buddy im sure if you really put your mind to it you could make it past the run! keep your head up king its hard being so out of shape that you would hurt the team more than you would help it. next year is your year i can feel it no but seriously "you only make it out of the parking lot if you are already picked" try hitting a gym so you can finally see your toes past your stomach
    This shows the arrogance of some people on the team. Getting upset instantly about the precious team getting made fun of that you jump to the conclusion that the person/people saying the things are out of shape or couldn’t pass. The run as you bring up has no evidence in showing whether or not someone will stand next to you in a gun fight. From my experience it’s usually the talkers who are the first to run or be cowering when the bullets fly. And it’s funny how all the big time talkers on the team (I’m almost positive) have not have bullets leave from their weapon or come back at them. Yes there is a handful that have, but those guys rarely talk about it. Don’t try to be the biggest bada$$ in the room because i guarantee someone in the room has you beat.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast