Miramar leaves the PBA too - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Guess you didn’t read the 5 page email that went out a few weeks ago
    Of course they didn't read the five page email, they would have to be a member and they're nothing more than a PBA Troll attempting to refocus all of the bad press away from the PBA. The PBA is nothing more than a sinking ship on it's way to a slow death. A movie comes to mind....The Titanic!! The unsinkable that sank.

Unregistered

Yes I actually did

It seems with these new Deputies that if it doesn't come from Tik Tok they don't pay attention.
    Seems that was the first communication in many months....hmmmm ever wonder why all these Depts leave the PBA and DONT go to IUPA but go-to FOP.....maybe I'm wrong but I believe we are the only agency with IUPA. Prove me wrong?

Unregistered
    Seems that was the first communication in many months....hmmmm ever wonder why all these Depts leave the PBA and DONT go to IUPA but go-to FOP.....maybe I'm wrong but I believe we are the only agency with IUPA. Prove me wrong?
    It doesn't matter, IUPA has done way more for us than PBA. GO AWAY PBA

Unregistered
    At least now I have a say in what I would like to see done. Unlike the PBA where I had to pay to be told what I wanted. Say what u want about IUPA but I'd take them any day over the PBA.

What people like Mr. PBA don't understand is this isn't the NYPD PBA who, I agree, are a strong union and actually get things done. But now he's showing misguided loyalty to a weak subsection of the PBA, the only ones the Broward PBA are looking out for are the executive board members and that's it. Other departments are now starting to follow BSO's lead and leaving the PBA. Soon they will be nothing more than the name of the former union in Broward. At least the other unions memberships will grow from the Broward PBA's demise.

Unregistered
    Who cares as long as they leave the PBA. They are the only so call union losing members. They won’t survive when Hollywood and Pembroke Pines leave next. Members of both agencies are working behind the scenes to force a future election within next 6 months. PBA can’t sustain the Financial impact. They will lose their building and the hall. Within a year all of this will occur. They will return back to meeting in hotel rooms and restaurants. They don’t have the funding for lawyers. The last couple of years the PBA cut off employees and stop paying attorney’s fees.

Unregistered
    It doesn't matter, IUPA has done way more for us than PBA. GO AWAY PBA
    The only thing the PBA has that I use is that metal decal on my tag!!
    Other than that the organization s#cks!

Unregistered
    The only thing the PBA has that I use is that metal decal on my tag!!
    Other than that the organization s#cks!
    Great idea the PBA can set up a booth at the Swap Shop and sell PBA decals to anyone that want one. They will need funds to keep the building open.

Unregistered
    Great idea the PBA can set up a booth at the Swap Shop and sell PBA decals to anyone that want one. They will need funds to keep the building open.
    Maybe in the old days that would have worked but since we don't pull people over much anymore there really is no need to buy it. Black motorists have a free pass anyway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12