Has Sgt at Arms Lamprou lost his clout

Unregistered

Has Sgt at Arms Lamprou lost his clout

Looks that way. The commissioners can’t stand him plus the mayor is to busy avoiding the disaster of chief Acevedo. Camacho has more power.

Unregistered
    Sgt lampuss is hanging on a thread. Probably the most hated man in the department. Once the Mayor announces his plan to run for President, Lampuss is gonna have to resign or hit patrol again. I’m sure the chief is regretting the day he took the Mayors and Lampuss advice on RODing Camacho. That guy obviously has friends that are willing to go to war for him, not to mention all the other help he’s getting within the department. He’s a cops cop. I worked with the guy in the past and I can tell you the day I needed a 15 and he showed up people learned a lesson (let’s leave it at that) Bring some popcorn cuz September 27 will be very entertaining!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sgt lampuss is hanging on a thread. Probably the most hated man in the department. Once the Mayor announces his plan to run for President, Lampuss is gonna have to resign or hit patrol again. I’m sure the chief is regretting the day he took the Mayors and Lampuss advice on RODing Camacho. That guy obviously has friends that are willing to go to war for him, not to mention all the other help he’s getting within the department. He’s a cops cop. I worked with the guy in the past and I can tell you the day I needed a 15 and he showed up people learned a lesson (let’s leave it at that) Bring some popcorn cuz September 27 will be very entertaining!
    Look what happened to Hiram. Colina did the same thing and went along with Lamprou s request. I think they will probably bring both of them back. What a slap to the face!

Unregistered
    Look what happened to Hiram. Colina did the same thing and went along with Lamprou s request. I think they will probably bring both of them back. What a slap to the face!
    Camacho we love you. You will be back stronger

Unregistered
    Hiram… that guy is delicious 🤤

Unregistered
    WRONG. The most hated man in the department is the fat piece of shit Manny Morales. Next Alex.

Unregistered
    I hope the mayor realizes that his buddy Alex Lamp is primarily responsible for this sh*t storm going on, and will probably take him down as well.