Lt test
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lt test

Unregistered

Lt test

So an announcement is made reference an upcoming Lieutenant test. Let's see how Natalie Martinez does now that there's no one around to give her the answers.

Who will have all the answers? Annette Valdivia, Alexis Perez/Diaz, Y. Vanegas, Baquedeno, Bremer, Tommy and Matt, Ivette Valdes/Verde. Don't beleive me? Wait and see. Keep the thread alive and check on it after the results are in.

Unregistered
    Someone has the answer after all they need a matter expect witness , i wouldn't be surprise if Tom became the new Lt , definitely friends and family first . nothing new in this place. I feel sorry for the honest ones that think they will have a chance , a few Lt's spots maybe 5 to 10 and hundreds applying . friends and family first then whatever is left you get

Unregistered
    Natalie see if you can 33 the new deputy chief. Believe she’s gay

Unregistered
    Well it appears Tommy and Papier are on the same team. If they get rid of the Chief, Papier will comeback as a subject matter expert in the exams. Back to normal.

Tommy his brother and Natalie will for sure get promoted to Lt.

The end.

This place will never change. Do your time and retire when you can.

Pa la pinga this cesspool.

Unregistered
    You guys are so clueless. I love reading these posts and laughing at all you losers. Thanks for the entertainment. Tommy is the President of the FOP and the Papiers reached a position none of you will ever reach. Go work an off duty and direct traffic, while your wife gets fu$KeD by another officer.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You guys are so clueless. I love reading these posts and laughing at all you losers. Thanks for the entertainment. Tommy is the President of the FOP and the Papiers reached a position none of you will ever reach. Go work an off duty and direct traffic, while your wife gets fu$KeD by another officer.
    Tommy won't be president for long , the Piper reach that position by , well ,lets leave it there .i don't work off duties. Perhaps is you the one that needs to look after your wife stop reading this

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well it appears Tommy and Papier are on the same team. If they get rid of the Chief, Papier will comeback as a subject matter expert in the exams. Back to normal.

Tommy his brother and Natalie will for sure get promoted to Lt.

The end.

This place will never change. Do your time and retire when you can.

Pa la pinga this cesspool.
    Then join me across the street at the Federal Courthouse as a CSO 40 an hour with a yearly guaranteed pay raise.

CSO = Court Security Officer

Unregistered
    Two more years and I might join you. 🙌.

Unregistered
    So, who actually are the real good future LTs then? Not F&F suck ups

Unregistered
    If Delamillera can pass, anyone has a great shot. And will be better Lieutwnats.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast