Horse boy game play

Unregistered

Horse boy game play

Well horse boy has been very busy as of late. He achieved his goal of getting rid of aguacate. Now he is playing to see which team he wants to join so he can get that protection he need from crazy joe !

It obvious that horse boy has dirt on all the assist chief creating the toxic environment in the police department.

The mayor’s interference in the chief process caused all of this to happen. The mayor is to blame for of this mess not aqucate or the commissioners.

Hopefully the next chief is brought again from the outside that has been vetted, that has the experience and tenure needed to get rid of the toxic players in the pol is department. instill new values, encourage coherndxness, promote new ambitions that meets our core values and mission statement.

We need a real chief from a real department, that knows a thing or two, because he has seen a thing or two.

We are in shambles and we need help drastically!

Unregistered
    Captain Underpants and Sgt. Shultz , lol, what a pair

Unregistered
    A little to, late. The next chief will be selected from within. Damage control, the way city hall needs it. All that's been done, will be undone and the F&F will be back stronger then ever. Selecting from within, those demoted will get back to their former rank. I'm not sure if Piper will be back, odds are no! If this was indeed a accident, that the chief was aware of. Then there is no choice but to let him go, cause of what was done to the Piper's. You can't have double standards and if not, Papier might (odds low) of getting a few $$. This place is entertaining as, all get out. A Hollywood, writer couldn't come up with the sorry state of this place and the jokes we have in commands. I just don't get it. When did police work, come all about greed and power? Miami is at the forefront.

It's been said, that the chief was selected to clean house? Epic failure! You can't get rid of one, only to be replaced by another with less experience and even more questionable morals. What would really be a kick in the azz, to many here. If the current D/C got the chief's position Yes, I know it won't happen but come on it would be funny! The FOP, needs to quit playing both sides of the coin. Take a stand and stick to it! Tommy, you talked a good game and said what many, wanted to hear but you haven't done Jacksh!t! Those wanting to leave the FOP and bring in the PBA or this IUPA (I think it's called). The grass is not always greener elsewhere. All unions are self interest, it's about the power, funds and control. I'm glad to see Tommy hasn't disappointed me. I guess for a New York min, I expected better.

Ortiz, is another. That can't seem to get out of his own way. Has to have his hands, in everything going on. Staying in the middle and playing both ends against each other and who's ever coming out on top, he'll suddenly side with that. Ortiz, believes he's untouchable, with all the crap, that was said he has done and none of it sticking. Maybe most claims against him was B.S. The next chief would be in their rights to place Ortiz, anywhere. Like Property or motor pool " B" shift. That would put a damper on much of his off duties. Ortiz's is like a spoiled child, used to getting his own way, by any means and not caring who he ruins, doing it. Why he's still allowed to wear a uniform and interreact with the public, with all the complaints of lying, false arrest and use of forces. Is one for the next victim, to get mega bucks, when the city is on the hook again and city hall will suddenly wake the fu@kup and say. Oh sh!t we did what and try to do damage control, after the bullet left the barrel. Whoever is dumb enough, to get involved in his next ordeal. You will be left holding the bag and it will mostly be pinned on you. Count on it. He's not your friend. A friend wouldn't put you in that position or expect you to lie and when you don't all others involved will back, the man behind the scene with the power, for personal gain too.

I often get asked why I came back to patrol and say no to any transfer out. Less backstabbing, people are more real in patrol, only a few gold diggers to avoid. The North in my humble opinion, is the best place to work. Most stay out of the area, less B.S. To each their own I guess.

Unregistered
    Bla bla bla bla….I just wasted 5 minutes reading your diatribe of cut & paste exposition. Do us all a favor and go back to patrol.