Colina Administration Reported NO Hate Crimes in 2020! More Cooking the Books
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Colina Administration Reported NO Hate Crimes in 2020! More Cooking the Books

Can someone write Colina a reprimand.

Miami’s police chief says his agency has begun to review its reporting of hate crimes after discovering the department erroneously told the FBI that officers encountered zero such incidents in 2020 — a mistake that gave the appearance discriminatory attacks dropped in Florida last year.

Acevedo said the department recognized the mistake after a Herald reporter called to check the accuracy of hate crime data released by the FBI on Aug. 30.

Experts and activists say Miami PD’s apparent blunder underscores the continued inability to accurately count hate crimes across the country.

The lack of reliable data and Miami’s failure to report its hate crimes frustrated Valencia Gunder, a Miami activist and treasurer of the Black Collective.

“Somebody needs to be fired,” said Gunder, adding later that reporting hate crimes to the FBI “should be 100% mandatory.”

Gunder then pointed to the roughly $265.6 million budget that Miami police received in 2020.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/sta...#storylink=cpy

Unregistered
    Is this the best the soon to be fired chief has. Weak.

Unregistered
    I think he better worry more about unreported 18s.

Unregistered
    You are a bunch of idiots been played by the establish system, you idiots can't see what is in front of you , you deserve what you are going to get .

Unregistered
    He also took credit for the dip in crime during COVID lockdown even though all crime nationwide went down.

Opurtunist anything to boost the ego

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He also took credit for the dip in crime during COVID lockdown even though all crime nationwide went down.

Opurtunist anything to boost the ego
    Your right we need a new chief. Acevedo sucks the big one.

Unregistered
    Your right we need a new chief. Acevedo sucks the big one.
    Ok, who do you want as chief? Someone from within or from another agency? Thinking back, over all the chief's we've had, since I first came on. ****son, was chief when I got out of the academy. Not many will agree, I liked the guy. He was a cops, cop. I don't think he ever played the race card. I could be wrong, others knew him better. Thinking about it. It's easier to list all the fu@ked up ones we've had. Worst was Perry Anderson, what a racist, prick. Let blacks that failed the pee-pee test get into a program, while firing the whites and Cubans. Lt. Johnson was a prime example.

Unregistered
    Ok, who do you want as chief? Someone from within or from another agency? Thinking back, over all the chief's we've had, since I first came on. ****son, was chief when I got out of the academy. Not many will agree, I liked the guy. He was a cops, cop. I don't think he ever played the race card. I could be wrong, others knew him better. Thinking about it. It's easier to list all the fu@ked up ones we've had. Worst was Perry Anderson, what a racist, prick. Let blacks that failed the pee-pee test get into a program, while firing the whites and Cubans. Lt. Johnson was a prime example.
    Anyone but Art the scam Acevedo

Unregistered
    Gunder is funded by Open Society. GEORGE SOROS.

Unregistered
    Acevedo your 🛳 🚢 is sinking

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast