Hey h.r. City hall you need to know
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Hey h.r. City hall you need to know

You are about to have 15 to 20 miami beach police officers flee to the county beacuse they have a 10% pension boost for shift differential and better pension add ons for specialized units they do not work the 12 hour alpha bravo shift unless a real emergency . You are about to have some really angry citizens of miami beach when you lose all this experience and more are leaving .

Unregistered
    Never in Miami beach history , if we lost 1 in 5 years it was very strange and a big deal this crap is a horrible situation train wreck

Unregistered

Even if.....

They agree to a 15% pensionable shift DIFFERENTIAL for midnight shift and afternoon shift , a 6%, 6%, 6% raise 3 more evac days and a comp time bank ceiling of 500 hours they will not be able to keep people. They are fatigued from over deployment and nearly impossible to do the job now to bring back a normal quality of life to everyone. Miami Dade is not perfect, but they have a game changer pensionable shift DIFFERENTIAL. The city is clueless, they are more intrested in GPS inside the new portable radios to use it for discipline. They get what they deserve.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They agree to a 15% pensionable shift DIFFERENTIAL for midnight shift and afternoon shift , a 6%, 6%, 6% raise 3 more evac days and a comp time bank ceiling of 500 hours they will not be able to keep people. They are fatigued from over deployment and nearly impossible to do the job now to bring back a normal quality of life to everyone. Miami Dade is not perfect, but they have a game changer pensionable shift DIFFERENTIAL. The city is clueless, they are more intrested in GPS inside the new portable radios to use it for discipline. They get what they deserve.
    Good post. When the command staff concentrates more on looking for people to discipline instead of making sure the troops are being taken care of, you get what we have now.

Unregistered
    Good post. When the command staff concentrates more on looking for people to discipline instead of making sure the troops are being taken care of, you get what we have now.
    like suspension of the sgt.list with multiple openings and screwing over 2 good working cops next on the list like bert g and yissidro lamoc. That was a P.M.C. like none other zero ethics aweful corruption. You better know more people are going to leave this unethical used car salesman management style is a total and complete embarrassment. Forget the FOP president , he will not do the right thing . The unethical pay off of the promotion to the first lady is more important. He is compromised. I voted for him, I'm sorry I did he has been to less roll calls than the chief. Run and get an ethical place of employment as soon as you can.

Unregistered
    You are about to have 15 to 20 miami beach police officers flee to the county beacuse they have a 10% pension boost for shift differential and better pension add ons for specialized units they do not work the 12 hour alpha bravo shift unless a real emergency . You are about to have some really angry citizens of miami beach when you lose all this experience and more are leaving .

You are obviously the same "vicarious liabilty" moron from other threads. You are so full of crap! 15-20 officers? Come on man. Name 5.... I am still waiting for the 10 that left for school board 2 months ago.

Even if some do leave, what experience are you talking about??? The ones even thinking about leaving are rookies.

Unregistered
    You are obviously the same "vicarious liabilty" moron from other threads. You are so full of crap! 15-20 officers? Come on man. Name 5.... I am still waiting for the 10 that left for school board 2 months ago.

Even if some do leave, what experience are you talking about??? The ones even thinking about leaving are rookies.
    you were a rookie once too moron. You gonna stay here forever? Unless you’re HD, probably not. And who’s gonna fill your shoes Mr Supercop? Who possibly could since you were a veteran from the moment you filled out your application. Idiot.

Unregistered
    you were a rookie once too moron. You gonna stay here forever? Unless you’re HD, probably not. And who’s gonna fill your shoes Mr Supercop? Who possibly could since you were a veteran from the moment you filled out your application. Idiot.

It's okay. I understand. English is difficult. What I am saying is pretty clear.

1. The rumor that 10-15 people are leaving is bs.
    2. The only people really discussing the idea of leaving have less than 3 years on; hence do not leave with the ton of experience you are being dramatic about.

As far ad me being an instant veteran, nope. I was and am probably still quite the fuk up. However, I never had a problem doing my job or understanding that I had to do my time....

Unregistered
    It's okay. I understand. English is difficult. What I am saying is pretty clear.

1. The rumor that 10-15 people are leaving is bs.
    2. The only people really discussing the idea of leaving have less than 3 years on; hence do not leave with the ton of experience you are being dramatic about.

As far ad me being an instant veteran, nope. I was and am probably still quite the fuk up. However, I never had a problem doing my job or understanding that I had to do my time....
    Apparently it is difficult for you. You don’t even comprehend what you wrote.

First you claim the other poster is full of crap about people leaving. Then you follow that with “even if some do leave”. So you admit some people may leave. Then you claim those discussing leaving have less than 3 years which means you’re aware of specific people who want to leave. This means your original post was nothing but crap, which is normal for you anyways.

I would explain to you how the staffing process typically works but don’t believe your pea brain could understand.

We all await your witty response.

Unregistered

More false rumors and lies.

like suspension of the sgt.list with multiple openings and screwing over 2 good working cops next on the list like bert g and yissidro lamoc. That was a P.M.C. like none other zero ethics aweful corruption. You better know more people are going to leave this unethical used car salesman management style is a total and complete embarrassment. Forget the FOP president , he will not do the right thing . The unethical pay off of the promotion to the first lady is more important. He is compromised. I voted for him, I'm sorry I did he has been to less roll calls than the chief. Run and get an ethical place of employment as soon as you can.
    This is how you know people do not have a clue about what’s really going on. First off Bert and Ysidro went to Arley and Kevin and THEY did not do anything. I believe the president , who didn’t do anything , scheduled a meeting with the city manager so they could speak with her despite RECUSING himself of the grievance because his wife is on the list. How this has anything to do with his wife makes no sense because if anything he hurts her chances of getting promoted. This CANCER riddled department that lives to spread false information is just sad! Grow up , we are all adults.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast