Hey h.r. City hall you need to know - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is how you know people do not have a clue about what’s really going on. First off Bert and Ysidro went to Arley and Kevin and THEY did not do anything. I believe the president , who didn’t do anything , scheduled a meeting with the city manager so they could speak with her despite RECUSING himself of the grievance because his wife is on the list. How this has anything to do with his wife makes no sense because if anything he hurts her chances of getting promoted. This CANCER riddled department that lives to spread false information is just sad! Grow up , we are all adults.
    Well, no one should go to Kevin for anything. He has always been a lap dog of the city's.

Unregistered
    kevin is and will always be an empty suit.

Unregistered
    like suspension of the sgt.list with multiple openings and screwing over 2 good working cops next on the list like bert g and yissidro lamoc. That was a P.M.C. like none other zero ethics aweful corruption. You better know more people are going to leave this unethical used car salesman management style is a total and complete embarrassment. Forget the FOP president , he will not do the right thing . The unethical pay off of the promotion to the first lady is more important. He is compromised. I voted for him, I'm sorry I did he has been to less roll calls than the chief. Run and get an ethical place of employment as soon as you can.
    He's really failed a lot of us. I'm sorry I voted for him too.

Unregistered
    Let’s see who gets the credit for the next contract that looks pretty good.

Unregistered
    He's really failed a lot of us. I'm sorry I voted for him too.
    Said no one. Lol Kevin stop being bitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12