Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
I have forgotten nothing.. though I have forgiven all. Unlike you, I have fought hard to rebuild my trust in LE in general.. and most specifically, in this dept. I thank God everyday day for the changes Chief Garrison has brought to NPPD, because I recognize and appreciate how vastly improved the leadership is.

I am not complacent.. You don't know me, my thoughts or my relationships with anyone. Yet you go ape ape chit stupid assuming you do and make outlandish assertions.. sound like part of the schitte drunkard bully cowboy club... and that dispicable reign is gone.. you don't get to define me or shame me to buy into the same sad blah blah blah..

What it reveals to me is YOU need to work through what ever was done to you and find a way past it. It's hard work though... this I know first hand.
You are obviously lost in your own self importance, you have no clue what is transpiring here, you actually never did. You have been sold a bill of goods by our leadership and you have your own opinions, but as always reality proves you wrong. The good old boyz are thriving, TG wants out, even tried to leave. The national embarrassment caused by our leadership is really just another day here. Believe what you want, but really you are supposed to represent LEO affairs, follow the facts not the bullsit. But hey keep rambling. No one needs to work thru anything, we certainly are not going to take that kind of advice from you