Missing, but not from North Port - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    So when you find him…then what? WTF is he under arrest for? I am so confused right now! Why the fukk are you conducting a man hunt? When you find him and he says “fukkn pound sand Miranda”. What are you going to do ? NOTHING you look for a bad guy when you have pc ! You’re doing it backwards ding a ling breath!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So when you find him…then what? WTF is he under arrest for? I am so confused right now! Why the fukk are you conducting a man hunt? When you find him and he says “fukkn pound sand Miranda”. What are you going to do ? NOTHING you look for a bad guy when you have pc ! You’re doing it backwards ding a ling breath!
    NPPD is useing the guise or justification in that they, and they alone (NPPD) has labeled the BF as ENDANGERED and thus gives them there justification to keep sticking there noses in this. In their overzealousness to be involved they are wasteing thousands of dollars in both manpower and supporting this manpower and in addition most importantly they are creating a possible defense (mental) for the BF if infact he committed a crime. The NPPD admin has created a fiasco and has openly been critizied for there appearance and involvement . Is there not an adult in charge who will makes all the children go home and let the professionals handle this. So in setting prescident, in the future all missing persons will get eactly the same attention and zealousness as this couple are. I think not. Load up the toys and go home, the BF will show up eventually. Sudays are double time I believe, nice paychecks this week

Unregistered
    NPPD is useing the guise or justification in that they, and they alone (NPPD) has labeled the BF as ENDANGERED and thus gives them there justification to keep sticking there noses in this. In their overzealousness to be involved they are wasteing thousands of dollars in both manpower and supporting this manpower and in addition most importantly they are creating a possible defense (mental) for the BF if infact he committed a crime. The NPPD admin has created a fiasco and has openly been critizied for there appearance and involvement . Is there not an adult in charge who will makes all the children go home and let the professionals handle this. So in setting prescident, in the future all missing persons will get eactly the same attention and zealousness as this couple are. I think not. Load up the toys and go home, the BF will show up eventually. Sudays are double time I believe, nice paychecks this week
    It is reported the GF has been found deceased in a wyoming Federal park, a true tragedy. The BF is as they say in the wind. It is widely believed the BF has left the area with a 72 hr head start. If from day one he was a person of interest, why didnt NPPD have him under surveilance, they and they alone created this rush to judgemtn ant forced the BF and family to envoke. He left the residence in a vehicle, if he was under surveilance, as he should have been he could at least been followed and spared the taxpayers of the enormus cost of the search. This is a true tragedy and what compounds it and makes it even worse is NPPD's inept handleing of this case.

Unregistered
    It is reported the GF has been found deceased in a wyoming Federal park, a true tragedy. The BF is as they say in the wind. It is widely believed the BF has left the area with a 72 hr head start. If from day one he was a person of interest, why didnt NPPD have him under surveilance, they and they alone created this rush to judgemtn ant forced the BF and family to envoke. He left the residence in a vehicle, if he was under surveilance, as he should have been he could at least been followed and spared the taxpayers of the enormus cost of the search. This is a true tragedy and what compounds it and makes it even worse is NPPD's inept handling of this case.
    How embarrassing that Cheif Todd Garrison was on a national news saying that the department knew where Brian was at all times

Unregistered
    Does anyone remember when ICEMAN asked Maverick what he was doing while he was supposed to be helping COUGAR? Same kinda question to Chief and Assistant Chief. Tell us exactly where you were on the weekend that you were supposed to be watching the suspect? I and the rest of the world are curious. Just where were you? Don’t bother erasing the pics brah. Just own it. Time to go both of you.

Unregistered
    Does anyone remember when ICEMAN asked Maverick what he was doing while he was supposed to be helping COUGAR? Same kinda question to Chief and Assistant Chief. Tell us exactly where you were on the weekend that you were supposed to be watching the suspect? I and the rest of the world are curious. Just where were you? Don’t bother erasing the pics brah. Just own it. Time to go both of you.
    Last police admin was terrible, this one is horrifically worse. Common denometer, Asst Chief CM !!!!!! Time for them to pull the pin and move on. City leaders should set there sights on an outside professional to come in and clean up this mess. Poor moral, uniform standards are none exixtent, grooming and appearance are that of a homeless person. NP has been embarrassed nationally. The PD, even after assureing the public they knew where the BF was, lost him, eventhough he was prematurely labeled a person of interest, no surveliance. Cost effective wise wouldnt it have been less costly to say put two cops on the house 24/7 then pay 100 cops to search the woods, Fact of the matter is they could have used cameras and monitors to catch the comings and goings of the BF, they didnt. NPPD did get this case out there nationally, but unfortunately in doing so created lynch mobs and protestors and let them vertually go unchecked. From day one, this was not a NPPD case, they injected themselves into this seeking the limelight, well now they have it Commissioners time for a change here, TG and CM need to go, CM more so in that he is the catayist for all that is wrong with the NPPD. Commissioners make it happen or as has been shown in the past, we as voters will make it happen.

Unregistered
    Just saw a National picture of our guys. Can you look any worse? Soup sandwich. Unsat / uniforms looks like hell. Just embarrassing. Hey bro how old is that dirty “baseball cap” you are wearing. Those outer vest on both of you are filthy. Have some pride both of you!
    You mean the same offucers who have been busting their butt in the rain and mud for days? Huh, wornder why they are dirty and and not wearing their Sunday best?

Unregistered
    Why does your pio have a GD Beard?!!! Shave that shiz fat boy! You look unsat! I bet you put your hands in your f-ing pockets too! Does anyone there have any pride?
    Maybe because he's a man?

Unregistered
    You mean the same offucers who have been busting their butt in the rain and mud for days? Huh, wornder why they are dirty and and not wearing their Sunday best?
    Go home and change if you get dirty. Excuses are for losers. I would tell that to you face as well. Excuses are for whiny losers. If your uniform gets dirty go home and change and shave. Soup sandwiches

Unregistered
    Maybe because he's a man?
    I don’t expect you to know the meaning of this. It is only understood by a few proud people and you’re not one of those people.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast