Vaccine is a form of population control - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here’s the problem with your theory. All of the complacent ‘sheep’ are the ones getting the vaccine. All of the people resisting are the ones who think/know it is a conspiracy and want to fight it. So if the vaccine is a secret poison, why kill off all of the people you can easily control? It only leaves the ‘undesired’ non-conforming population in the end. Doesnt make sense.
    What happened in WW2? It was the compliant people who got gassed. It was the fighters who survived or at least had a chance to survive. That’s how nature works. Only the strong survive.

Unregistered
    Here’s the problem with your theory. All of the complacent ‘sheep’ are the ones getting the vaccine. All of the people resisting are the ones who think/know it is a conspiracy and want to fight it. So if the vaccine is a secret poison, why kill off all of the people you can easily control? It only leaves the ‘undesired’ non-conforming population in the end. Doesnt make sense.
    See that’s the beauty of all of this, the vaccine itself is not a poison. All the vaccine does is re-program your genomes in a certain way. The poison in theory would or could be an environmental factor introduced at a later time. Whether naturally or unnaturally, whether deliberately or accidentally. All the vaccine really needs to do is make your body more susceptible to other naturally occurring diseases.

All you need to do is ask yourself this one question. Do I trust Joe Biden? Or do I trust George Soros? Or do I trust Bill Gates? If the answer is no to any one of these questions you shouldn’t be putting that sh!t in your body. No matter what you should fight it. And keep fighting it.

Unregistered

Billionaire Meeting

In May 2009 some of the worlds billionaires had a meeting in New York City. Present were Ted Turner, Rockefeller, Bill Gates, Gorge Soros, and others. One of the big discussions and priorities at that meeting was population control.

If you don’t believe this please research it. Research Bill Gates and Eugenics. He’s obsessed with this sh!t.

Unregistered
    See that’s the beauty of all of this, the vaccine itself is not a poison. All the vaccine does is re-program your genomes in a certain way. The poison in theory would or could be an environmental factor introduced at a later time. Whether naturally or unnaturally, whether deliberately or accidentally. All the vaccine really needs to do is make your body more susceptible to other naturally occurring diseases.

All you need to do is ask yourself this one question. Do I trust Joe Biden? Or do I trust George Soros? Or do I trust Bill Gates? If the answer is no to any one of these questions you shouldn’t be putting that sh!t in your body. No matter what you should fight it. And keep fighting it.
    As much as Joe Biden has lies about and phucked up recently, if you trust that idiot to make a decision concerning your health or your family’s health, then you’re an idiot too.

Unregistered

Logic

In May 2009 some of the worlds billionaires had a meeting in New York City. Present were Ted Turner, Rockefeller, Bill Gates, Gorge Soros, and others. One of the big discussions and priorities at that meeting was population control.

If you don’t believe this please research it. Research Bill Gates and Eugenics. He’s obsessed with this sh!t.
    Now I want you to use your logical mind. Bill Gates and the Nazi Soros both believe in Eugenics or natural selection, a system which allows the more suitable blood lines to survive while the less suitable blood lines perish. These men believe in natural selection. Why would these two men of all the people in the world spend billions of their own dollars to make a vaccine that DEFEATS natural selection. They wouldn’t. Simply stated it goes against everything they believe in.

Now follow along here with me. Use your logical brain now. If the population in general has a 99.7 % survival rate from this virus and the “vaccine” has a currently 91% efficacy rate of prefect what is the vaccine really doing that’s beneficial? A vaccine that is unproven and nobody knows the long term effects of?

It’s doing exactly what a eugenics engineer would have it do. Weed out the weak. And honestly once your genomes are changed they can make whatever adjustments to cull the population as needed in the future. This is just the first wave. My guess is they will do it slowly ever a period of decades so as not to alarm.

But the only way they can really control this is by making sure everyone is vaccinated. It doesn’t work if everyone isn’t vaccinated because a portion of the non-vaccinated might carry some of that weak blood.

Now you understand why there is a mandate. If they could make this a law they would, but Congress ain’t going for it. And so they threaten your job your livelihood and use fear mongering in the media.

What would be the end result of all this evil? A healthier human race, a less populated world, less disease, less suffering, longer life span, less crime, less violence, more technology, more advancement. That’s why they believe in this stuff. But you gotta ask yourself this one question. Do the ends justify the means. To get to that utopia you gotta kill off a lot of people. Billions of them actually.

It sounds unbelievable I know, but this was what Hitler was trying to do. Had Hitler won the war they would hail him as the savior of humanity right now. But the things he was doing to get there were sick. A lot of people died fighting that evil.

Remember the Bible says at the end of the world they will try to consolidate world power under one leader. A new world order. And there will be a great battle fought at the end between good and evil.

Unregistered
    Now I want you to use your logical mind. Bill Gates and the Nazi Soros both believe in Eugenics or natural selection, a system which allows the more suitable blood lines to survive while the less suitable blood lines perish. These men believe in natural selection. Why would these two men of all the people in the world spend billions of their own dollars to make a vaccine that DEFEATS natural selection. They wouldn’t. Simply stated it goes against everything they believe in.

Now follow along here with me. Use your logical brain now. If the population in general has a 99.7 % survival rate from this virus and the “vaccine” has a currently 91% efficacy rate of prefect what is the vaccine really doing that’s beneficial? A vaccine that is unproven and nobody knows the long term effects of?

It’s doing exactly what a eugenics engineer would have it do. Weed out the weak. And honestly once your genomes are changed they can make whatever adjustments to cull the population as needed in the future. This is just the first wave. My guess is they will do it slowly ever a period of decades so as not to alarm.

But the only way they can really control this is by making sure everyone is vaccinated. It doesn’t work if everyone isn’t vaccinated because a portion of the non-vaccinated might carry some of that weak blood.

Now you understand why there is a mandate. If they could make this a law they would, but Congress ain’t going for it. And so they threaten your job your livelihood and use fear mongering in the media.

What would be the end result of all this evil? A healthier human race, a less populated world, less disease, less suffering, longer life span, less crime, less violence, more technology, more advancement. That’s why they believe in this stuff. But you gotta ask yourself this one question. Do the ends justify the means. To get to that utopia you gotta kill off a lot of people. Billions of them actually.

It sounds unbelievable I know, but this was what Hitler was trying to do. Had Hitler won the war they would hail him as the savior of humanity right now. But the things he was doing to get there were sick. A lot of people died fighting that evil.

Remember the Bible says at the end of the world they will try to consolidate world power under one leader. A new world order. And there will be a great battle fought at the end between good and evil.
    We don't need a vaccine to cull the population and weed out the undesirables. The gang bangers and opioid heads are doing it for us. Just remember that the next time you rush with that Narcan to "save" someone. Are you really doing any good?

Unregistered
    We don't need a vaccine to cull the population and weed out the undesirables. The gang bangers and opioid heads are doing it for us. Just remember that the next time you rush with that Narcan to "save" someone. Are you really doing any good?
    You may have a point but I think the vaccine way does it a lot faster. Think about if you were a billionaire ans you were at the end of your life like Bill Gates and George Soros. You have all this money ans all this power but you really haven’t done anything ground breaking to be remembered by. and your thinking of a way to make the world a better place for your kids. What better way to be remembered than to be the architect of the master plan to save humanity.

Unregistered
    You may have a point but I think the vaccine way does it a lot faster. Think about if you were a billionaire ans you were at the end of your life like Bill Gates and George Soros. You have all this money ans all this power but you really haven’t done anything ground breaking to be remembered by. and your thinking of a way to make the world a better place for your kids. What better way to be remembered than to be the architect of the master plan to save humanity.
    If history has taught us anything. The dead are quickly forgotten by the masses.

Unregistered

Warning signs

Look for another disease to pop up in the near future. Most assuredly there will be another vaccine from these same people using the same science this vaccine uses to combat it. The next disease will be a little worse than Covid do as to get those last hold outs who didn’t comply the first time around.

Unregistered
    I hope it is a form of population control. The smart (vaccinated) will live and the stupid (unvaccinated) will be reduced in population by the disease. That’s how nature works. The species is constantly improving itself.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast