Vaccine is a form of population control - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope it is a form of population control. The smart (vaccinated) will live and the stupid (unvaccinated) will be reduced in population by the disease. That’s how nature works. The species is constantly improving itself.
    You’re not listening. Some of the vaccinated will live and some of the vaccinated will die. All the injection does is make the process more manageable.

It’s a more civilized way than war and famine to thin the herd. The numbers don’t lie. The vaccine is weaker than natural immunity.

It’s accelerated natural selection that’s all it is. It would sound nuts if Soros ans Gates weren’t committed to this.

Listen the herd will this itself one way or the other. If they don’t do this we will fight a war over resources. Humans are primitive animals.

Unregistered
    You should really ask your wife that question cause I just left her… But here’s a hint it was FREE!!!
    My wife f@cked you in the ass for free? I’ll have to talk to her about that. She should have charged you!!!!!!

Unregistered
    My wife f@cked you in the ass for free? I’ll have to talk to her about that. She should have charged you!!!!!!
    This response explains a lot: your wife is a tranny!

Unregistered
    She loves to swallow also and she said you were a sorry POS!

Unregistered
    She loves to swallow also and she said you were a sorry POS!
    Ahhh you’re just upset because she didn’t let you swallow you worthless degenerate wanker.

Unregistered
    Only the best highest level discussions on the BSO pages!!

Unregistered
    Only the best highest level discussions on the BSO pages!!
    Exactly bunch of low lives.

Unregistered

Insanity

This is without a doubt the most ignorant thing I have ever read in my life…the people who believe this should be sterilized so that their genes never get passed on to anyone

Unregistered
    This is without a doubt the most ignorant thing I have ever read in my life…the people who believe this should be sterilized so that their genes never get passed on to anyone
    That’s what pepper said about the Nazi until they saw the death camps. The only who may get sterilized are the sheep taking that vaccine or so called vaccine which really isn’t Vaccine at all.

Unregistered
    That’s what pepper said about the Nazi until they saw the death camps. The only people who may get sterilized are the sheep taking that vaccine or so called vaccine which really isn’t Vaccine at all.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast