Broward County giving $500. Incentive bonus - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered

Sterile Sheep cull the herd

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How am I killing anyone? You drive sober…you are safe…right?
    Sheep shouldn’t wear badges. My sperm still work And there has to be a few functioning sperm to carry on the race. You’ll be sterile.

Joe Biden poops his pants and makes the staff wipe his ass. This is not a joke. He refuses to wear diapers. This is who you voted for and who you listen to! You’re stupid and weak.

Once again he makes the staff wipe his butt! The man belongs in a nursing home. He keep scrapping his pants literally. The secret service is leaking this information about your Democrap poppy pants President.

Unregistered
    Sheep shouldn’t wear badges. My sperm still work And there has to be a few functioning sperm to carry on the race. You’ll be sterile.

Joe Biden poops his pants and makes the staff wipe his ass. This is not a joke. He refuses to wear diapers. This is who you voted for and who you listen to! You’re stupid and weak.

Once again he makes the staff wipe his butt! The man belongs in a nursing home. He keep scrapping his pants literally. The secret service is leaking this information about your Democrap poppy pants President.
    Now do you all understand how people voluntarily went to the death camps in WW2? They’re phucking sheep. When they come with the trucks to load you for transport to the FEMA camps you better stand your ground and fight like hell. We have idiots within our own police ranks who will throw their asses into the wind for 500 dollars. God, what a bunch of phucking morons.

Unregistered
    I'm good with the $500 bonus/$20 pay period fine approach. I've got my shots already. Nothing preventing others from getting theirs. And that would be $500 more in my pocket right now. Tony should do this here.
    Go ahead and take money out of our paychecks. We will sue you later to get our money back and you can pay the legal bills for yet another stupid asinine move.

Unregistered
    Go ahead and take money out of our paychecks. We will sue you later to get our money back and you can pay the legal bills for yet another stupid asinine move.
    We are NOT county employees dumb dumb.

Unregistered

I guess the President got some good advice from Tony Verona…lol

Unregistered
    Amen to that! You wanted Wasserman-Schultz and the other democraps in this county, you got what they bring. Elections have consequences.
    You drank the Trump kool aid you moron.

Unregistered
    Really.........

Funny thing those statistics

https://www.bbc.com/news/57656959

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/30/90702...iminal-justice

Oh, in case you didn't realize which cities are Democrat controlled, I added the D's for you. Damn, those statistic things again. Nothing to see here people there is no pattern that almost all of these big cities with significant increases in violent homicides are Democratically controlled.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1757262194

By the way, I would say the increase in Miami is totally due to the section that keeps re-electing Frederica Wilson

https://wilson.house.gov/district-24

Unregistered
    Here are the D's. Not sure if the img code is working.

https://ibb.co/gPqsDtJ

Unregistered
    are you retarded? can't you see how shitty democrat run cities are?
    keep voting in democrats you scumbag

Unregistered
    are you retarded? can't you see how shitty democrat run cities are?
    keep voting in democrats you scumbag
    Agreed comprehend what has been proven. The shot was completely politically motivated. You following dummies got the shot and will have consequences eventually. If you got the shot then good for you but don’t force it on the ones who don’t want it. Someone needs to run the country once the defects kick in. Do your homework next time instead of following.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast