Broward County giving $500. Incentive bonus - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Weak minded because I want to protect people. That’s why I got into this job to protect people. Losers.
    Ask yourself one question why is congress and the Supreme Court and the Federal Judges exempt from taking the vaccine? If it was so necessary to save people why aren’t they taking it? Start thinking and stop being a damn sheep.

Unregistered

1 eyed trouser mouse

I'll take the $500 and vacinne and finally get my excess foreskin removed. Its not pleasant to look at....

Unregistered
    Ask yourself one question why is congress and the Supreme Court and the Federal Judges exempt from taking the vaccine? If it was so necessary to save people why aren’t they taking it? Start thinking and stop being a damn sheep.
    Actually they've almost all taken it

Unregistered
    I’ll stay a sheep when you find yourself unemployed unable to go any where because you are scared of a little shot. They should take all you unvaccinated and put somewhere by yourself. Not allow you to leave. Kinda of like escape from LA the movie. Loser.

Unregistered
    From news reports 98% of the US Senate and around 80% of Congress have gotten the vaccines (every single Democrat in the House and Senate have gotten the shots). But they are only "exempt" from an executive order because of something called the US Constitution. The executive branch cannot impose regulatory rules on the judiciary or legislative branches. Not a conspiracy, just law.

Unregistered
    From news reports 98% of the US Senate and around 80% of Congress have gotten the vaccines (every single Democrat in the House and Senate have gotten the shots). But they are only "exempt" from an executive order because of something called the US Constitution. The executive branch cannot impose regulatory rules on the judiciary or legislative branches. Not a conspiracy, just law.
    Good point where in the constitution does Biden get to mandate a vaccine?

Unregistered
    BS, let’s see their medical records!!!!

Unregistered
    BS, let’s see their medical records!!!!
    Let’s see your IQ test results, I’ll bet you register as a moron.

Unregistered
    Let’s see your IQ test results, I’ll bet you register as a moron.
    Yeah everybody’s a moron. I wonder if that’s what the people on the cattle cars said before they were gassed. My IQ is a 170. What is yours?

Unregistered
    Yeah everybody’s a moron. I wonder if that’s what the people on the cattle cars said before they were gassed. My IQ is a 170. What is yours?
    BS, let’s see some verification!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast