Broward County giving $500. Incentive bonus - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Got my shots. I would do it all over again. You losers are killing people.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Got my shots. I would do it all over again. You losers are killing people.
    No we’re not. You’re a weak minded tool.

Unregistered
    by all means get your $500. better hurry. broward county is nothing more than san francisco with palm trees, or portland. you will need to save the 500 before they defund the police and empty the jails.

Unregistered
    I'm good with the $500 bonus/$20 pay period fine approach. I've got my shots already. Nothing preventing others from getting theirs. And that would be $500 more in my pocket right now. Tony should do this here.
    And where is this money coming from? The same county that doesn't want to give you dumbf!@ks a raise? Jfc. The fact that you're willing to sell your soul and freedom away for a one time measly $500. You are scum. My tax dollars shouldn't be used for this $hit.

Unregistered
    And where is this money coming from? The same county that doesn't want to give you dumbf!@ks a raise? Jfc. The fact that you're willing to sell your soul and freedom away for a one time measly $500. You are scum. My tax dollars shouldn't be used for this $hit.
    Well your tax dollars are used for this $HIT right along with paying me to sit Under a shade tree for 80 hours a pay period plus the details and overtime i get doing the same. Can't wait for your tax dollars to fund my retirement in 3 years while I'm living the good life and you are stuck in this toilet bowl called Broward county.. thank you thank you thank you SUCKER!

Unregistered
    Well your tax dollars are used for this $HIT right along with paying me to sit Under a shade tree for 80 hours a pay period plus the details and overtime i get doing the same. Can't wait for your tax dollars to fund my retirement in 3 years while I'm living the good life and you are stuck in this toilet bowl called Broward county.. thank you thank you thank you SUCKER!
    Amen to that! You wanted Wasserman-Schultz and the other democraps in this county, you got what they bring. Elections have consequences.

Unregistered
    Look it up Michael Yeadon former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Scientist says absolutely DO NOT TAKE THIS VACCINE. Look it up and read about what he’s saying they are doing with this. Wow 😳
    Yes, listen to this moron, anyone who took the vaccine will be dead in two years according to this genius, so we won't have to wait long to see what a fraud he is

Unregistered
    No we’re not. You’re a weak minded tool.
    Weak minded because I want to protect people. That’s why I got into this job to protect people. Losers.

Unregistered
    Weak minded because I want to protect people. That’s why I got into this job to protect people. Losers.
    If this vaccine was protecting people why is still spreading ans we have more people infected than ever before, when 70% have supposedly already been vaccinated. The truth is the number of infections would be decreasing not increasing if your theory held any water.

The vaccine isn’t stopping the virus at all. But what is it doing? It’s reprogramming your genomes. The question is why?

And why isn’t natural immunity being recognized because it’s 37 times more likely to save you than the vaccine?

When you can answer those questions with a non-emotional educated factual evidence based response I’ll listen to you. Until then you can take your Bill Gates population control vaccine and shove it straight up your ass.

Unregistered
    Yes, listen to this moron, anyone who took the vaccine will be dead in two years according to this genius, so we won't have to wait long to see what a fraud he is
    This moron your referring to is a medical doctor and the former head of immunology at Pfizer. He clearly stated that once you take the vaccine your genomes are compromised to whatever environmental changes they want to introduce. To include diseases that will shut down your organs. None of the deaths will be directly traceable to the vaccine according to this expert former head at Pfizer.

Do not trust Joe Biden he was placed there as a puppet for a reason. They can control him and they are controlling him. You’ve seen it with your own eyes recently. He swore he wouldn’t leave Americans behind. He then did a 180 and left Americans behind. He swore he wouldn’t mandate the vaccine. He then did a 180 and mandated the vaccine. He has no credibility at all anymore. You can’t believe a word he says. He is not calling the shots. George Soros and the Chinese are telling this ass crab what to do. George Soros is pure evil. You do what you want but anything that George Soros is attached to I’m not putting in my body.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast