Broward County giving $500. Incentive bonus
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Broward County giving $500. Incentive bonus

Broward county is giving a $500. Incentive bonus to all employees getting the vaccination. Come on Sheriff step up, get some of that money for us and help curb this pandemic!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Broward county is giving a $500. Incentive bonus to all employees getting the vaccination. Come on Sheriff step up, get some of that money for us and help curb this pandemic!
    You left put the other part of the Broward County vaccination incentive: all unvaccinated employees must test weekly and have their salary docked $20 every pay period for excess costs the county will have to cover for the unvaccinated,

Unregistered
    You left put the other part of the Broward County vaccination incentive: all unvaccinated employees must test weekly and have their salary docked $20 every pay period for excess costs the county will have to cover for the unvaccinated,
    Yes they will, just remember we are NOT county employees.

Unregistered
    The ex chief immunologist for Pfizer just said do not take the vaccine. He said they are lying about it and it is killing people. A third of our military is refusing the shot and walking. Biden is committing treason.

Unregistered
    I'm good with the $500 bonus/$20 pay period fine approach. I've got my shots already. Nothing preventing others from getting theirs. And that would be $500 more in my pocket right now. Tony should do this here.

Unregistered

Michael Yeadon

The ex chief immunologist for Pfizer just said do not take the vaccine. He said they are lying about it and it is killing people. A third of our military is refusing the shot and walking. Biden is committing treason.
    Look it up Michael Yeadon former Pfizer Vice President and Chief Scientist says absolutely DO NOT TAKE THIS VACCINE. Look it up and read about what he’s saying they are doing with this. Wow 😳

Unregistered
    I'm good with the $500 bonus/$20 pay period fine approach. I've got my shots already. Nothing preventing others from getting theirs. And that would be $500 more in my pocket right now. Tony should do this here.
    It would be very smart for Tony to jump on board!

Unregistered

Wow dumb phucks

If this was world war 2 you would be the guy jumping on the cattle car to get taken to the concentration camp because work sets you free! It’s nice to know someone can buy your total and complete submission for $500 dollars. The price of buying people has definitely gone down over the years.

Unregistered
    spoken like a true smooth brained idiot

Unregistered
    spoken like a true smooth brained idiot
    Ok conspiracy minded moron. Vaccines save lives and those willing to do their part should get an incentive. Besides it will give Tony positive publicity. He would be making the right move by following Broward county’s lead!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast