So please make me understand

Unregistered

So please make me understand

If the pictures showed the bumper pulled out after hitting something than how when traffic homicide looked out it they said no damage.

Unregistered
    Maybe, just maybe Tommy lied about the photo. Maybe just maybe it was a different vehicle. Or maybe just maybe the investigator is a moron. We have different variables here.

Unregistered
    variables.

The things that are changing are called variables. A variable is any factor, trait, or condition that can exist in differing amounts or types. An experiment usually has three kinds of variables: independent, dependent, and controlled.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the pictures showed the bumper pulled out after hitting something than how when traffic homicide looked out it they said no damage.
    Simple answer ,what might appeared to you as damage is nothing more than a pop out bumper plastic connector that can easily be push back into place as nowadays bumper as design to do ,if in the other hand if the bumper is broken then there's damage but is not the case here and even if there were damage it will prove that it was hit from behind causing the plastic connector to popped out a fender bender in a parking lot in which the driver didn't had knowledge , i understand you are looking for the fifth leg of the cat but there's nothing there , in fact in a court of law the tortilla might be turn around , who took the picture, who was around as a witness, can we subpoena the camera as evidence , was it a stage photo , did the photographer created the supposedly damage , how did he got knowledge of the supposed damage .

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Simple answer ,what might appeared to you as damage is nothing more than a pop out bumper plastic connector that can easily be push back into place as nowadays bumper as design to do ,if in the other hand if the bumper is broken then there's damage but is not the case here and even if there were damage it will prove that it was hit from behind causing the plastic connector to popped out a fender bender in a parking lot in which the driver didn't had knowledge , i understand you are looking for the fifth leg of the cat but there's nothing there , in fact in a court of law the tortilla might be turn around , who took the picture, who was around as a witness, can we subpoena the camera as evidence , was it a stage photo , did the photographer created the supposedly damage , how did he got knowledge of the supposed damage .
    5th leg of the cat...
    were you raised out of County?

Unregistered
    The traffic homicide investigator is a moron! Bumpers don’t pop out on their own. A force has to be applied to pop the bumper out. Eddie Avila is all appearances, he appears to be knowledgeable. Truth is that he’s an idiot.

Unregistered
    Literally can see the contact trace left from whatever was hit on the number. Any detective can see this and I’m a rookie with traffic homicide experience. So my SGT fumbled and fumbled hard. Shame

Unregistered
    Note A Captain is now the investigator of any Chief allegations PMC

Unregistered
    They did the same thing the Papier did. Do What I say not what we do.

Unregistered
    Art will be cleared of any wrong doing. He has Horse Boy in-charge of the investigation. All he gonna say is that Art was asleep in the backseat when a runaway dog ran into the fender caused it to look that way. When we all know that just like Lugo, Art wasn’t asleep in the backseat and well aware of what was going on. Try harder Unicorn Boy. You won’t get rid of Art that easy!!!