Hey Scott Israel, take note!!

Unregistered

Hey Scott Israel, take note!!

Hey Scott, take note on what to do when as a leader your agency screws up. The FBI Director came out today and apologized to the Olympic athletes who were molested by their doctor. He didn’t blame or point the finger at anyone, but took responsibility for it. I would bet my house in it that he won’t get fired. Unfortunately this won’t influence you at all, because you’re to dumb to realize it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Scott, take note on what to do when as a leader your agency screws up. The FBI Director came out today and apologized to the Olympic athletes who were molested by their doctor. He didn’t blame or point the finger at anyone, but took responsibility for it. I would bet my house in it that he won’t get fired. Unfortunately this won’t influence you at all, because you’re to dumb to realize it.

Scott Israel is a bum. He always has been. Scott Rothstein got that clown in BSO as his little puppet

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He really doesn’t need to take note. He will never be anything but a do-boy for Kinsey. They certainly won’t let him make any decisions.