Drug sting sends two Miami-Dade cop pals to prison. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I guess they should have been white, oriental,
    or Hispanic?

The bottom line here is they both were blacks who never would have got hired on this job 30 years ago.

Back then real background checks were conducted all the back to your 1st grade teacher. The Department investigators actually spoke to at least 10 to 15 of your neighbors past and present. Your last 10 previous employers were mandatory and people had real information for the investigator to Process and Evaluate. If you had a speeding ticket in the last 10 years you were disqualified.

These two black guys benefited from their friends and family beneficiaries plan. However they made their own decisions to violate their oath, as well as the law. No one made them become criminals they were born and brought up that way period.

It's just too bad the Feds couldn't arrest the black Command Staff idiot who push their paperwork through to help.them even get this job.

That is the real criminal who seems to slide their way through all the shit they keep pushing through the process. This person knows the snake pit very well.

Stop hiring your criminal friends and family assholes.
    I applied in 1995 and was hired in 1996, a year and 4 months it took for me to get that call to come on down to PMB and quartermasters. My background investigator at the time was Ms.Bush-Coleman,she dug up everything on me,all the way back to elementary school. I was blessed to only have one job in my history and I was at the job for 12 years. Kudos to Ms.Bush-Coleman, she was an excellent B.I...It was very difficult to get hired, yes even back then, especially being an anglo male,let's just say there were only 3 of us in the BLE class of 42 trainees.Back to the topic,there have been many anglos and Hispanics as well that have been 39'd or 07'd in the past with this agency,it's public record. Corruption has no color or gender, these 2 young men have been convicted now and will pay their dept to society in form of jail time,probation and house arrest. Life goes on pal, no need to bring up their ethnicity, they made a bad decision and that's it..Lastly,all law enforcement departments have been embarrassed in the past and life goes on, remember the most important code is 06 and going home to your family. Stay safe everyone and God bless

Unregistered
    Don't blame the brass who let these fools get hired. This happens all the time. In fact, those who would brag about the hiring process of the past forget the vast majority of cops turned criminals come from that generation of officers.

Without bringing up names don't forget the IA LT working for the drug cartel, the thieves, fraudsters, pedophiles, etc., all with 15+ years on. Many of those were high-ranking brass.

No one forced these former officers to commit crimes, it was their individual choice. Add them to the list of fools who gave up their liberty for the chance of extra cash.

Unregistered
    Don’t drop the soap.”!

Unregistered
    And how is Edwards doing now? Wasn't he the gay supervisor "F'ing" kids in his house while he was on duty ? Most of the police criminals where trying to scam the system for a few extra bucks, but this white supervisor was raping kids. How sick can one be?

Unregistered
    And how is Edwards doing now? Wasn't he the gay supervisor "F'ing" kids in his house while he was on duty ? Most of the police criminals where trying to scam the system for a few extra bucks, but this white supervisor was raping kids. How sick can one be?
    Weird guy, for sure! What do all these guys have in common? All are Idiots who gave up 100K salaries for a couple "easy bucks". How much do you really think your gonna make protecting a load of dope? Not a race issue, a CHARACTER issue!

Unregistered
    Weird guy, for sure! What do all these guys have in common? All are Idiots who gave up 100K salaries for a couple "easy bucks". How much do you really think your gonna make protecting a load of dope? Not a race issue, a CHARACTER issue!
    I find it amazing that they could be bought for such a small amount of money. Why would they agree to risk it all for just five grand?? Weird.

Unregistered
    So I guess they should have been white, oriental,
    or Hispanic?

The bottom line here is they both were blacks who never would have got hired on this job 30 years ago.

Back then real background checks were conducted all the back to your 1st grade teacher. The Department investigators actually spoke to at least 10 to 15 of your neighbors past and present. Your last 10 previous employers were mandatory and people had real information for the investigator to Process and Evaluate. If you had a speeding ticket in the last 10 years you were disqualified.

These two black guys benefited from their friends and family beneficiaries plan. However they made their own decisions to violate their oath, as well as the law. No one made them become criminals they were born and brought up that way period.

It's just too bad the Feds couldn't arrest the black Command Staff idiot who push their paperwork through to help.them even get this job.

That is the real criminal who seems to slide their way through all the shit they keep pushing through the process. This person knows the snake pit very well.

Stop hiring your criminal friends and family assholes.
    Do you mean like when the PBA hire Steve Shiver?

Unregistered
    The point I wish your brass would properly explore is how these two idiots where hired in the first place. Both these guys were "ALWAYS" criminals and made it through the entire background process, academy, FTO phases, probation and onto a specialized squad within a short period of time without ever being screened-out.

Although I have recently retired, I came onto this department as a proud Black male with a spotless record, four years of military service and a BA degree from FSU. When hired, my background investigator told me that I almost didn't make it because I generated two parking citations throughout my four years at FSU delivering pizza in order to help me pay for my room and board.

Also, let me tell you white guys something. You white guys have no idea how hard it is for a black male in the military to be stationed in Mississippi without generating any bad conduct marks. Also, FSU was a great school, but living in Tallahassee wasn't easy either as a black man.

Either the MDPD personnel bureau needs to eliminate the friends and family benefit and only hire competent applicants or the great department that I left will turn into nothing more than a mall security force. It's up to you guys. Be safe.

Unregistered
    The point I wish your brass would properly explore is how these two idiots where hired in the first place. Both these guys were "ALWAYS" criminals and made it through the entire background process, academy, FTO phases, probation and onto a specialized squad within a short period of time without ever being screened-out.

Although I have recently retired, I came onto this department as a proud Black male with a spotless record, four years of military service and a BA degree from FSU. When hired, my background investigator told me that I almost didn't make it because I generated two parking citations throughout my four years at FSU delivering pizza in order to help me pay for my room and board.

Also, let me tell you white guys something. You white guys have no idea how hard it is for a black male in the military to be stationed in Mississippi without generating any bad conduct marks. Also, FSU was a great school, but living in Tallahassee wasn't easy either as a black man.

Either the MDPD personnel bureau needs to eliminate the friends and family benefit and only hire competent applicants or the great department that I left will turn into nothing more than a mall security force. It's up to you guys. Be safe.
    Agreed and might I add that there were more than likey other more qualified applicants who would have done outstanding things for this department, that were passed up for these two clowns! Unfortunately the friends and family orgy will never end. I sincerely hope the officers who spoon fed these two jack asses their whole careers are happy with the result. What a joke we have become!

Unregistered
    Agreed and might I add that there were more than likey other more qualified applicants who would have done outstanding things for this department, that were passed up for these two clowns! Unfortunately the friends and family orgy will never end. I sincerely hope the officers who spoon fed these two jack asses their whole careers are happy with the result. What a joke we have become!
    Theirs an officer right now working with the YOU program that was 39d himself when he was a juvenile who is related to top brass. You can’t make this shit up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast