Strategic Photography

Unregistered

Strategic Photography

Anyone else notice how buff Velazquez looks on his city website profile picture 😂🤣😂 then you see him on the news and he looks like a bull frog

Captain Croqueta
    What are you talking about? 100 has the physique of a greek god. How dare you try to disparage him by insinuating that our leader doesn't possess the same attributes as King Leonidas from 300. Now get back to work peasant before I have you written up for insubordination.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Croqueta View Post
    What are you talking about? 100 has the physique of a greek god. How dare you try to disparage him by insinuating that our leader doesn't possess the same attributes as King Leonidas from 300. Now get back to work peasant before I have you written up for insubordination.
    They took a picture from his NYPD days and photo shopped it. Instead of the scorpion we should start calling him the bull frog 🐸

Captain Croqueta
    I'm here to dispell any rumors. There aren't many pics of him in his NYPD because he was known as "El Rey de los Ratas". This was a VERY prestigious and exclusive position that he earned over the years. Because of this pics werent allowed.

After our savior left the horrible confines of NY, he ended up here at HPD. We are so damn fortunate to have him. He sacrificed his marriage, any shred of decency as a human being [much less that of a man], and found the amazing world of Santeria. He truly is KING! Now everyone BOW

Unregistered
    Chief Velasquez....the God of Fire!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhuAZQmmmTg

Unregistered
    I have never understood why some people look closely at the lives of others. The maximum whose life I can observe is my own and those people who come to my porch. Since I have a security system installed at home, I often look through a mobile application at what is happening on my porch, especially when I am not at home. You can check this out if you are interested to know how my system and its sensors and application work. I think you'll be interested.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have never understood why some people look closely at the lives of others. The maximum whose life I can observe is my own and those people who come to my porch. Since I have a security system installed at home, I often look through a mobile application at what is happening on my porch, especially when I am not at home. You can check this out if you are interested to know how my system and its sensors and application work. I think you'll be interested.
    You and your system can share a bag of ****s 😀

Unregistered
    Only a desperate loser spends his time spamming forums in hopes of miraculously making a sale. Hint: McDonalds is now paying $12 an hour.

Unregistered

!!!!

How’s that

Unregistered
    Only a desperate loser spends his time spamming forums in hopes of miraculously making a sale. Hint: McDonalds is now paying $12 an hour.
    Antonio Malanga is alive and well !!!