Tony has one foot on a banna peel - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s not the BSO way, it was the Parkland way because that’s what Parkland wanted and demanded. And then when it went bad started looking for somebody to blame. Instead of looking in the mirror and seeing who was really to blame.
    You’re just making excuses for sh!tty deputies. Parkland my ass. What about when you cowards let that thug terrorize that elderly man in Tamarac? If there is an exhibition of cowardice by police in south Florida, you can bet it’s BSO.

Unregistered
    You’re just making excuses for sh!tty deputies. Parkland my ass. What about when you cowards let that thug terrorize that elderly man in Tamarac? If there is an exhibition of cowardice by police in south Florida, you can bet it’s BSO.
    You’re comparing apples to oranges number 1. Number 2 do you realize the number of burglaries BSO responds to on a weekly basis? Why do you think you never hear about the rest of them? Because they’re done the correct way. If you believe everything you read in a newspaper you’re misinformed. Look why don’t you go take a ride in one of the busier districts and make your own conclusions. Or you can continue to believe what you read. But your citing two incidents in the last how ever many years of thousand of incidents. Parkland did not want any pro-active law enforcement in their community. It was frowned upon. You can’t have it both ways. Nobody wants the aggressive cops until you need them. Ans when you need them you need them badly. Commands that shy away from aggressive cops always end up with people hurt. Just the way it is.

Unregistered
    Pete Sudler would have been the man for the job. Now he makes too much money.
    Sudler is a suckazz diqhead

Unregistered
    Thanks Pete, you’re a legend in your own mind. In law enforcement circles you’re laughed at.
    I worked with him in the jail. What a *****, scared of his own shadow

Unregistered
    Easy punk boy. You don’t run from gunfire and leave woman and children to perish tough guy. I know that’s the BSO way, but it appears the smart cities don’t want your cowardly asses around.
    So basically what you're saying is you can't handle the job or you're too afraid of the job. No problem, this job isn't for everybody.

Unregistered
    So basically what you're saying is you can't handle the job or you're too afraid of the job. No problem, this job isn't for everybody.
    So basically you’re right, I can’t handle working with cowards.

Unregistered
    So basically you’re right, I can’t handle working with cowards.
    The only coward I see is you! You're just some little snot nose bit@h that hides behind his keyboard.

Unregistered
    Easy punk boy. You don’t run from gunfire and leave woman and children to perish tough guy. I know that’s the BSO way, but it appears the smart cities don’t want your cowardly asses around.
    True but BSO is regarded more of a security firm then real cops.

Unregistered
    I worked with him in the jail. What a *****, scared of his own shadow
    Very true. We laughed when he went on the road but so did Nord. We laughed harder.

Unregistered
    The only coward I see is you! You're just some little snot nose bit@h that hides behind his keyboard.
    You mean like you puzzy boy? Bet you were partners with that punk that blew the Mexicans, am I right tough guy?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast