Tony has one foot on a banna peel - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You mean like you puzzy boy? Bet you were partners with that punk that blew the Mexicans, am I right tough guy?
    Stop fighting children, you are both right. The current sheriff is making deputies scared to do our jobs and ruining BSO

Unregistered

Bad call

Stop fighting children, you are both right. The current sheriff is making deputies scared to do our jobs and ruining BSO
    Israel had a no arrest policy and made deals with the Parkland people for political support, just like he did in every district and the black churches. He hired wimps that never had an encounter in their life and a known wimp that wouldn't take any action at Parkland. There was a history of no action against the spoiled rich darlings including Isreal's son and tragedy struck. Parkland's parents wanted revenge and in a way, I don't blame them. Think if it was your daughter or son that day. They conspired, covered up, and propped Tony knowing his shady past. This was done to ultimately destroy BSO. So Tony is on that mission and pocketing big checks as long as the ride lasts. And now it's not only a fight against Tony but also a fight against his Democratic supporters. Tony is the worse of two evils. There is little action out of fear of support from Tony and his staff. Unless DeSantis removes him BSO is doomed. If you still work there please save yourself the trouble and apply to other agencies in areas that Police are supported for their work.

Unregistered
    Israel had a no arrest policy and made deals with the Parkland people for political support, just like he did in every district and the black churches. He hired wimps that never had an encounter in their life and a known wimp that wouldn't take any action at Parkland. There was a history of no action against the spoiled rich darlings including Isreal's son and tragedy struck. Parkland's parents wanted revenge and in a way, I don't blame them. Think if it was your daughter or son that day. They conspired, covered up, and propped Tony knowing his shady past. This was done to ultimately destroy BSO. So Tony is on that mission and pocketing big checks as long as the ride lasts. And now it's not only a fight against Tony but also a fight against his Democratic supporters. Tony is the worse of two evils. There is little action out of fear of support from Tony and his staff. Unless DeSantis removes him BSO is doomed. If you still work there please save yourself the trouble and apply to other agencies in areas that Police are supported for their work.
    Although I do agree with a lot that you said, Israel didn't hire most of those in Parkland that day. They worked here long before he became sheriff. However, I do blame him for catering to Parkland residents wanting a softer gentler law enforcement agency. Someone who would allow them to do what they wanted without consequences. Well they got it and it bit them in the azz.

Unregistered
    Although I do agree with a lot that you said, Israel didn't hire most of those in Parkland that day. They worked here long before he became sheriff. However, I do blame him for catering to Parkland residents wanting a softer gentler law enforcement agency. Someone who would allow them to do what they wanted without consequences. Well they got it and it bit them in the azz.

Israel was a few fries short of being a full retard. The man was one of they worst speaker I’ve ever heard. Every time he spoke I felt embarrassed for him. If candy & nuts were ifs and buts your dad would of shot your nut in a sock scott.

Jenne was the last intelligent person to run this agency

Unregistered
    Israel was a few fries short of being a full retard. The man was one of they worst speaker I’ve ever heard. Every time he spoke I felt embarrassed for him. If candy & nuts were ifs and buts your dad would of shot your nut in a sock scott.

I agree with your statement.

Unregistered

True, Jenne’s incarceration was the beginning of the end!

Unregistered
    Deerfield is pulling out of BSO. They are in search of a public safety director
    Yes I saw the posting on their website! Tony is going to hurt many more families if continued to stay much longer.

Unregistered
    Yes I saw the posting on their website! Tony is going to hurt many more families if continued to stay much longer.
    Just my theory … these cities aren’t going anywhere. What they’re trying to accomplish is to get the decision making people to take notice of what Tony is doing. I think Cooper City & deerfield putting out these job announcements is part of a joint operation to get him removed. There is no way these cities want to take on pensions & Union contracts again - or maybe they do. Either way most cities hate Tony

Unregistered
    Just my theory … these cities aren’t going anywhere. What they’re trying to accomplish is to get the decision making people to take notice of what Tony is doing. I think Cooper City & deerfield putting out these job announcements is part of a joint operation to get him removed. There is no way these cities want to take on pensions & Union contracts again - or maybe they do. Either way most cities hate Tony
    The problem with your theory is the cities have no say if he stays or goes here at BSO. They can only remove BSO from their city. As for Tony, he doesn't give a $hit about BSO, he is only here to collect a paycheck while he destroys the agency from within. That seems to have been his plan since day one, nothing has changed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234