Wtf

Thread: Wtf

Unregistered

Wtf

What is going on with us at Schools PD? I think the pandemic allowed folks too much downtime and now they act a fool as soon as the school year begins. And I guess this new 39 was a part of our lovely mass hiring to get officers in each school? How many have we lost so far from that batch of 85? #MakeSchoolBoardGreatAgain

Unregistered

Dumb ass admin hired a bunch of stupid kids

Yes AD you guys hired a bu ch of bat crazy ass millennials and I warned you all about this. There will be more bat crazy shnit like this .
    Hey admin, minimum 30 years old with life experience,

Unregistered
    Oh, you mean we need older, more experienced people, like T. Moore, A. Perez, S. Hadley, I. Moffett, H. Garcia, Y, Smith?
    Your millennial garbage is just that...garbage.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh, you mean we need older, more experienced people, like T. Moore, A. Perez, S. Hadley, I. Moffett, H. Garcia, Y, Smith?
    Your millennial garbage is just that...garbage.
    The majority of those recently punished, investigated, demoted and even fired has been veterans from before the mass hire. It's not always the rookies. This is the first one from the mass hiring to get hit by the media, but otherwise the rookies have kept us out of the news so far.

Unregistered
    Was she on the “bang someone important” plan too? That seems to be the way to get hired or promoted around here. We have veterans and rookies who have slept their way into this place and up the ranks.

Unregistered
    Yes AD you guys hired a bu ch of bat crazy ass millennials and I warned you all about this. There will be more bat crazy shnit like this .
    Hey admin, minimum 30 years old with life experience,
    Hey dipshnit, shut up. no one over 30 w “life experience” applied and if they did they couldn’t get through the hiring process.

Most of the young hires will probably move on to other departments because of people like you and all that will be left are sorry ass, complacent old snobs.

Also, no amount of “life experience” will prepare you for this job.

People are either level headed or their not.

Unregistered

Easy girlie mon.

Hey dipshnit, shut up. no one over 30 w “life experience” applied and if they did they couldn’t get through the hiring process.

Most of the young hires will probably move on to other departments because of people like you and all that will be left are sorry ass, complacent old snobs.

Also, no amount of “life experience” will prepare you for this job.

People are either level headed or their not.
    Ha just like you slobs let Charles hurley slip through the background check even though he had a perjury conviction in 1992. , and that other young cop with the two drug offense arrest what was his name again ? Ex GIU GUY? And don't forget ol pepe G attempted murder of witness in the Miami River cops scheme oh yeah back ground Che KS are steller hear 🤣🤣🤣
    With this kind of history you guys should just skip the month long checks and ask the recruits what crimes haven't you committed 🤣🤣🤣
    Relax yo this is just a forum .
    To the rookies, you got 30 years to fudge up.
    So always remember integrity is always doing the right thing even when no one is watching hang you.
    Then you'll last .