Poor PBA

Thread: Poor PBA

Unregistered

Poor PBA

So after filling out PERC cards for Lieutenants without their knowledge just to get a vote, the PBA was defeated once again at BSO today. When will the PBA ever realize that you cannot actively solicit the arrest of one of your members for speaking out about not being able to endorse who BSO members want? You stole our money for years, you ignored the rest of Broward County to focus on a group of 50 people and you lost again. How will Palamara ever get the PBA to bankroll his imaginary run for Congress now? Lmao

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So after filling out PERC cards for Lieutenants without their knowledge just to get a vote, the PBA was defeated once again at BSO today. When will the PBA ever realize that you cannot actively solicit the arrest of one of your members for speaking out about not being able to endorse who BSO members want? You stole our money for years, you ignored the rest of Broward County to focus on a group of 50 people and you lost again. How will Palamara ever get the PBA to bankroll his imaginary run for Congress now? Lmao
    This post wreaks of a fat slimmy IUPA/BLM lizard man. ALFCIO = BLM= IUPA. Google it. The new PBA is much better than the SR7 slum center we know as IUPA.

Unregistered
    This post wreaks of a fat slimmy IUPA/BLM lizard man. ALFCIO = BLM= IUPA. Google it. The new PBA is much better than the SR7 slum center we know as IUPA.
    Go away PBA ! YOU LOST AGAIN

Unregistered
    Once I saw AMQ was pushing the PBA i
    I knew it was doomed. She would sell her own kids for Captain's bars. She would sell out the members is a second

Unregistered
    The PBA is the worst Union for any Police agency period. They have been stealing $$$$$ from members for years.

NO MORE!!!! And that has been proven over the years. The best day is when that for sale sign goes up on SR 84

Whatcha gonna do now that Fat Bob is retiring. I am sure a new stooge will be taking his place who is just as bad!.

Unregistered

Nwc

The new night watch commander will be pushing the newbies hard to switch to the pba during his roll call visits

Unregistered
    The née PBA???? Same bylaws, still can’t vote, still no say in endorsements, same PBA fools posing with alcohol at the lodge and then getting into their BSO cars, still nobody from BSO running things and Miramar will soon be following the trend of leaving the PBA. Their Perc election is next up

Unregistered
    And now they just lost Miramar too!

I see Forclosure signs in their future.

Unregistered
    Great. Now the free cigar bar will require 3 cigars for each one you take, it just one anymore.

Unregistered
    Miramar has voted Pba out and voted for FOP!!!