Covid Fishing Trip?

Unregistered

Covid Fishing Trip?

Detention deputy Leininger bragging on FB about taking a covid fishing trip? I hope he isn't actually on covid leave because that could pose a problem. Also not real sensitive to brag about taking a "covid fishing trip" when your own Lt. just lost her husband (pasco detective) to the disease. Some people just don't think I guess, then again, Paul never did too much thinking.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Detention deputy Leininger bragging on FB about taking a covid fishing trip? I hope he isn't actually on covid leave because that could pose a problem. Also not real sensitive to brag about taking a "covid fishing trip" when your own Lt. just lost her husband (pasco detective) to the disease. Some people just don't think I guess, then again, Paul never did too much thinking.
    Heard he was boarded that day by the FWC, it's on record now. Hope he gets looked at for it, lord knows he is always running around gossiping and telling on everyone else like an old woman.

Unregistered
    He IS out on covid leave, and posting about fishing trips isn't really smart.

Unregistered
    He IS out on covid leave, and posting about fishing trips isn't really smart.
    Must be nice to cry covid and spend a couple of weeks fishing. I saw his post on FB, "fishing with family and friends" didn't see any masks among the pics, guess he isn't very sick after all.

Unregistered
    Must be nice to cry covid and spend a couple of weeks fishing. I saw his post on FB, "fishing with family and friends" didn't see any masks among the pics, guess he isn't very sick after all.
    Hope they at least write him up, he deserves it. He's gotten other people in trouble with his big mouth, karma sucks!

Unregistered
    He's a useless lazy turd, the agency is better off if he stays on leave permanently.

Unregistered
    I guess he wasn't too worried about Nocco's no no video reference people abusing covid leave. Leininger came back to work for a day and said he was still sick, so he went back out on leave. Maybe the fish were still biting.

Unregistered
    That fat snitch is STILL posting pics of himself out partying with multiple people while he claims to be out with covid. What a tool.

Unregistered
    He's still out and still posting pics....last pic of him at the Lightning game. Guess he isn't that bad off after all.